PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody?

Joy[_3_]
June 16th 17, 08:06 PM
This is the first day that there haven't been any posts at all when I
opened the group this morning.

I'm trying to walk every day, and we're having a heat wave, so I've been
walking in various stores. We have a mall here, but it's outdoor, so
it's no good for walking when it's hot. Today I walked in a pet store
that has adoptions every day. They have a special glass enclosure with
adoptable animals, and today there were three kittens playing. I was
tempted, but resisted. Koala really needs a kitten to play with, but
Pickles is getting old, and she's already jealous of Koala. I don't
think she could handle it.

jmcquown[_2_]
June 16th 17, 11:24 PM
On 6/16/2017 3:06 PM, Joy wrote:
> This is the first day that there haven't been any posts at all when I
> opened the group this morning.
>
> I'm trying to walk every day, and we're having a heat wave, so I've been
> walking in various stores. We have a mall here, but it's outdoor, so
> it's no good for walking when it's hot. Today I walked in a pet store
> that has adoptions every day. They have a special glass enclosure with
> adoptable animals, and today there were three kittens playing. I was
> tempted, but resisted. Koala really needs a kitten to play with, but
> Pickles is getting old, and she's already jealous of Koala. I don't
> think she could handle it.

I don't know where everyone is. Facebook?

I post frequently but it's difficult to come up with new posts about
Buffy every day.

I did do something unusual today. I bought her some moist cat treats.
She certainly doesn't need them. She's a chubby little girl.

I offered her one in the palm of my hand. She didn't know what to make
of it. She licked my fingers but ignored the treat. I had to put it in
her food bowl before she figured out oh! for me?

She's a weird cat. There have been birds all over my back yard.
Splashing in the bird bath, having a big time. Buffy pays no attention
to birds. Give her a golf ball (indoors) and she goes crazy.

Jill