PDA

View Full Version : June 2017 Occifurrz of Cat America

Pit2nya[_2_]
June 18th 17, 01:35 AM
OFFSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA JUNE, 2017

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.

WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT?
Deze spotz ar opin....
AT THE BRIDGE Pleeze read an Korrekt if nesserry
Sapphire Samurai was .Purrezident uf Catmerica ...Who now???
Lucy lu is Vice Prezident uf Catmerica..is she still available to be Purrezident uf Catmerica?
Piglett was Co-Secretary of Bittees ...Who now???
Amelia T Cat was Diplocat 2 Moon, ...Who now???
Harri Roadcat was Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce has volunteered to be Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Mosey was. Diplocat 2 Catnada ...Who now???
Chancellor of the Exchequer, ...Who now???
Secretary of Defense ...Who now???
OEJ...was Vice Chief Justicat ...Who now???
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who now???
Amelia was Diplocat 2 Moon . ...Who now???
..Secretary of Bittees .. Wascal--- was Co-Secretary of Bittees now iz Secretary of Bittees
Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov Catmerica poztz ...Who???
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Prezident uf Catmerica ....Lucy lu
Bittie Committee: Maggy Mae
Candle Liter ... N-E-Kitty, NEtyme, NEreeson.
Chancellor of the Exchequer ..OPEN
Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department ... Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff ... Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor ... Sundance
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention ... Cash
Police Dispatcher ... Little Kitty
Document Examiner ... Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Diplocat 2 Canada ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast ... MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance ... Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico ... Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House ... Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies ... Daisy-chan
Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies ... Iowna
Fixing the Human Economy ... SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief...Ranger Greykitten
Co-Secretaries of Bittees ... Piglett and Wascal
Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees ... Sqweex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee":
Minnie, Shadow,
Sqweex Sundance,Sunrise,
and all other interested kitteez
Secretary of Agricultshure ... Lorelei
Secretary of Defense ...OPIN
Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ...WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties: Rebecca, age 17
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: Daisy-chan the magnifiscent, age 15
Secretary of Bittees OPEN
Secretary of Exterior ... Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs ... Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare ... Beauty
Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior ... Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~
*** Offisifurrz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee By Nayme ***
Beauty ... Secretary of Fudz
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Daisy-chan ... Diplocat 2 Doggies
Cash ... Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent...Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary
of Elder Kitties
who? ...Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna ... Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies
Lilith Kitten Mahoney ...Document Examiner
Little Kitty ... Police Dispatcher,
Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
Lorelei ... Secretary of Agricultshure
Lucy ... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy lu...Vice Purezident of CatAmerica...
MeOwy ... Secretary of Interior,
Diplocat 2 Egypt and the Temple of Bast
Minnie ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Bittee Committee Maggie May and awl kittez ho wannabe
N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 White House
Maggie May... Bittee Committee
Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
Secretary of Elder Kitties
Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Deputy Chief Inspektor
Maggie May Bittee Committee
Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah

cshenk
June 18th 17, 04:53 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> [...]
> N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
> Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
> Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
> Diplocat 2 White House
> Maggie May... Bittee Committee
> Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
> Mischief Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
> Secretary of Elder Kitties
> Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
> Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
> Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
> SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
> Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
> Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
> Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
> Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
> Deputy Chief Inspektor
> Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
> Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
> Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Cash reads the list. If a doggie is ok, Secretary of Defense. I'z
good at barking at doggies who scare kittahs.

Daisy-chan steps up. Iffin I not too old, Purrezident uf Catmerica
(Iz need an age correction, I'z 17-19 now we think)

Iowna looks at the list. Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...I'z really
gud at dat. Iffin another is, I could be vice secretary to help dem
out?

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 18th 17, 09:52 PM

Rebecca, VC
Diplocat to Furrance
Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 18th 17, 09:54 PM
Oh! Did I git a purrmoshun? I will do myown bestest to serv da komoonitee as Vice Granbd Poohbah.

Sundance

cshenk
June 18th 17, 10:54 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Oh! Did I git a purrmoshun? I will do myown bestest to serv da
> komoonitee as Vice Granbd Poohbah.
>
> Sundance

Iz think so! Wez waiting to hear if I get to be Purrtector of
Cataamerica, Cash, Secretary of Defense, and Iowna, vice of nappin ana
wappin.

--

Ann791
June 22nd 17, 03:12 PM
On 6/18/2017 11:53 AM, cshenk wrote:
> [...]
>> Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
>> Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
>> Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
>> Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
>> Deputy Chief Inspektor
>> Maggie May Bittee Committee
>> Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
>> Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
>> Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees
>>
>> Respeckfully submittid,
>> Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
>> Grand Pooh-Bah
>
> Cash reads the list. If a doggie is ok, Secretary of Defense. I'z
> good at barking at doggies who scare kittahs.
>
> Daisy-chan steps up. Iffin I not too old, Purrezident uf Catmerica
> (Iz need an age correction, I'z 17-19 now we think)
>
> Iowna looks at the list. Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...I'z really
> gud at dat. Iffin another is, I could be vice secretary to help dem

As vice president I think Daisy-chan would make a good president or I
could step up to president and Daisy -chan as vice president.

Lcuy Lu

Pit2nya[_2_]
June 22nd 17, 05:43 PM
On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 5:35:13 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
> [...]
> Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
> Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
> Diplocat 2 White House
> Maggie May... Bittee Committee
> Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
> Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
> Secretary of Elder Kitties
> Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
> Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
> Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
> SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
> Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
> Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
> Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
> Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
> Deputy Chief Inspektor
> Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
> Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
> Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Wow! Fangu awl furr steppin up tu da plate!!!..Yes Lucy Lu is purrmowtid tu Purrezident, an Sundance to Vice Grand Pooh Bah. Min sekkerterry( meowma) wyll mayke da udder chayngiz an I wyll repozt gladly

Pit2nya[_2_]
June 22nd 17, 05:55 PM
On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:52:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Francesca will be a finefine successor to Harri as Sekkaterry of Nappin an Wappin. We haz a noo Purrzident, by virchoo of da order of sukseshin. If we wuz to hab enneekitte else, we mite need a noo elekshun (I beleebz dat Clarence was choozed by elekshun).
>
> Rebecca, VC
> Diplocat to Furrance
> Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Yes, Lucy Lu in ower noo Purrezident by virchoo of da order of sukseshin.
Duz ennybody knoe bowt Clarence ? ..Duz Daisy Chan want VP if gnot Clarence?

cshenk
June 23rd 17, 12:08 AM
> [...]

> N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
> Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
> Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
> Diplocat 2 White House
> Maggie May... Bittee Committee
> Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
> Mischief Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
> Secretary of Elder Kitties
> Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
> Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
> Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
> SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
> Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
> Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
> Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
> Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
> Deputy Chief Inspektor
> Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
> Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
> Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Hi, sorry but the list keeps bouncing as if there are 2 versions at the
same time so it's not real clear what is going on.

--

cshenk
June 23rd 17, 12:10 AM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 1:52:14 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca
> wrote:
> > Francesca will be a finefine successor to Harri as Sekkaterry of
> > Nappin an Wappin. We haz a noo Purrzident, by virchoo of da order
> > of sukseshin. If we wuz to hab enneekitte else, we mite need a noo
> > elekshun (I beleebz dat Clarence was choozed by elekshun).
> >
> > Rebecca, VC
> > Diplocat to Furrance
> > Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez
>
> Yes, Lucy Lu in ower noo Purrezident by virchoo of da order of
> sukseshin. Duz ennybody knoe bowt Clarence ? ..Duz Daisy Chan want
> VP if gnot Clarence?

Iz looked at list anna cant find a Clarence? So not sure VP of what?

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
June 23rd 17, 01:28 AM

Rebecca

cshenk
June 23rd 17, 09:35 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I beleebz I mite be da sorce of da catfusion. I wuz fingkin abowt da
> former purrzident of Catmerica, Clarence. I fingkz I rememfurz dat he
> bekamed purrzident thru an elekshun.
>
> Rebecca

Maybe! Anyways, Lets Maiself know if dere was a vice pozition you
wanted maislf to look at. The list naow is hard to tell, ok and I'z
17-20 (mebbe 21?). 17 is least I'z kin be. Dez purrty I was finded in
dat dark age 7. Den da teds kept me to civiliaze maiself fur 18 months
den Meowmie letted me adopt her 9 years anna 4 months ago. Iffin you
add the known months with teds and my Meowmie, dats 11. Den add how
old wuz I when dey finded mee? If 7, den I'z 18 now. I kin only count
birfdays dat happed after the big scarey dark times.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

--

Pit2nya[_2_]
July 11th 17, 12:45 AM
On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 1:35:14 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > I beleebz I mite be da sorce of da catfusion. I wuz fingkin abowt da
> > former purrzident of Catmerica, Clarence. I fingkz I rememfurz dat he
> > bekamed purrzident thru an elekshun.
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> Maybe! Anyways, Lets Maiself know if dere was a vice pozition you
> wanted maislf to look at. The list naow is hard to tell, ok and I'z
> 17-20 (mebbe 21?). 17 is least I'z kin be. Dez purrty I was finded in
> dat dark age 7. Den da teds kept me to civiliaze maiself fur 18 months
> den Meowmie letted me adopt her 9 years anna 4 months ago. Iffin you
> add the known months with teds and my Meowmie, dats 11. Den add how
> old wuz I when dey finded mee? If 7, den I'z 18 now. I kin only count
> birfdays dat happed after the big scarey dark times.
>
> Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!
>
> --
DummMeowmee iz awl mixt op tuu. Hur saved awlla da uboff info sumwheres, in a katz foldur, an purromizez to woik on fyndink it an maykink da chayngez..
e-benshoeally.