PDA

View Full Version : July 4th


Ann791
July 1st 17, 02:05 PM
Hi kitties & doggies,

Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
noise ones.

I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.

Samwise

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 2nd 17, 04:44 AM
Ooh, da no-noize firewerkz iz da bestest! I will ask Toonya if she wud like to attend wif myownself.

Sundance

Samuel Redcat
July 2nd 17, 11:02 PM
On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

> Hi kitties & doggies,
>
> Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
> noise ones.
>
> I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
> are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
> blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.
>
> Samwise

Fangu, Samwise! Dat sounds like fun! Mine whole clowder will be dere.

If you want I can bring a big box full of nip meowsies.

Sammy

Ann
July 3rd 17, 01:40 AM
On 7/2/2017 6:02 PM, Samuel Redcat wrote:
> On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:
>
>> Hi kitties & doggies,
>>
>> Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the
>> no noise ones.
>>
>> I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
>> are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
>> blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.
>>
>> Samwise
>
> Fangu, Samwise! Dat sounds like fun! Mine whole clowder will be dere.
>
> If you want I can bring a big box full of nip meowsies.
>
> Sammy
>


Nip meowsies sound good.

Samwise

Samuel Redcat
July 4th 17, 05:34 PM
On 2017-07-01 13:05:50 +0000, ann791 said:

> Hi kitties & doggies,
>
> Again this year I will be doing fireworks for July 4th. They are the no
> noise ones.
>
> I have moved the celebration to a beach on the Connecticut coast. Room
> are all set and tents have been set up on the beach with cushions and
> blankets. Lots of food and drinks will be served.
>
> Samwise

Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!

Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?

Sammy

Francesca the Fierce
July 4th 17, 05:36 PM
> Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!
>
> Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
> sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?
>
> Sammy

[Francesca joins Sammy on the beach, and the two kitties dance the
Kitten Bounce. Francesca is more energetic and graceful, but Sammy does
his best.]

Ann
July 5th 17, 01:35 AM
On 7/4/2017 12:36 PM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
>> Harry Furrth of July, everykitty (and goggie)!
>>
>> Dese is excellent fudz an drinks. An da weather is furry nice, so mine
>> sisfur Francesca da Fierce, you wanna dance on da beach?
>>
>> Sammy
>
> [Francesca joins Sammy on the beach, and the two kitties dance the
> Kitten Bounce. Francesca is more energetic and graceful, but Sammy does
> his best.]
>
Samwise finishes setting up the fireworks and joins the other kitties on
the beach. "Hi friends. I see the band started playing and more food
will be set out soon." Samwise heads for the drink table for a glass
of nip ice tea.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 6th 17, 07:26 PM
Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!

Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks

Ann791
July 6th 17, 11:19 PM
On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!
>
> Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks
>


"Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that look like
kitties and doggies"

The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A big
doggie chasing
a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up the sky in flowers.

Francesca the Fierce
July 7th 17, 04:42 PM
On 2017-07-06 22:19:55 +0000, ann791 said:

> On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
>> Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!
>>
>> Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks
>>
>
>
> "Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the phone
> to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that look like
> kitties and doggies"
>
> The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A big
> doggie chasing
> a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up the sky in flowers.

Oh WOW! Doze is bootiful! I'z never seen anyfing like dat!

FtF

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 7th 17, 09:10 PM
OOOH! AHHH! OOOH! AHHH!

Rebecca, even more impressed

cshenk
July 8th 17, 11:27 PM
Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 2017-07-06 22:19:55 +0000, ann791 said:
>
> > On 7/6/2017 2:26 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> > > Ooh! Ahh! Ooh! Ahh!
> > >
> > > Rebecca, enjoying the fireworks
> > >
> >
> >
> > "Good to see you are enjoying the fire works." Samwise get on the
> > phone to the barge workers. "Time to set off the special ones that
> > look like kitties and doggies"
> >
> > The first one is a black cat that slowly changes to a white cat. A
> > big doggie chasing a butterfly is next. More fireworks light up
> > the sky in flowers.
>
> Oh WOW! Doze is bootiful! I'z never seen anyfing like dat!
>
> FtF

Cash describes them to Iowna who grins.

--