PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED: July, 2017 Offseefurrz ov ...UPDATED...

Sylvia AKA Pit2nya
July 19th 17, 06:46 PM
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Prezident uf Catmerica ... Clarence
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica ... Lucy Lu
Asst Vice Prezident uf Catmerica ... Daisy-chan
Bittie Committee: Maggy Mae
Candle Liter ... N-E-Kitty, NEtyme, NEreeson.
Chancellor of the Exchequer ..OPEN
Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department ... Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff ... Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor ... Sundance
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention ... Cash
Police Dispatcher ... Little Kitty
Document Examiner ... Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Diplocat 2 Canada ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast ... MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance ... Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico ... Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House ... Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies ... Daisy-chan
Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies ... Iowna
Fixing the Human Economy ... SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief...Ranger Greykitten
Co-Secretaries of Bittees ... Piglett and Wascal
Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees ... Sqweex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee":
Minnie, Shadow,
Sqweex Sundance,Sunrise,
and all other interested kitteez
Secretary of Agricultshure ... Lorelei
Secretary of Defense ...Cash
Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ...WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties: Rebecca, age 17
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: Daisy-chan the magnifiscent, age 15
Secretary of Bittees OPEN
Secretary of Exterior ... Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs ... Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare ... Beauty
Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior ... Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Iowna
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~
*** Offisifurrz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee By Nayme ***
Beauty ... Secretary of Fudz
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Daisy-chan ... Diplocat 2 Doggies
Cash ... Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention, Secretary of Defense
Clarence ... Prezident uf Catmerica
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent... Asst Vice Prezident uf Catmerica
Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary
of Elder Kitties
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce...Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna ... Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies, Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Lilith Kitten Mahoney ...Document Examiner
Little Kitty ... Police Dispatcher,
Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
Lorelei ... Secretary of Agricultshure
Lucy ... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu...Vice Purezident of CatAmerica...
MeOwy ... Secretary of Interior,
Diplocat 2 Egypt and the Temple of Bast
Minnie ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Bittee Committee Maggie May and awl kittez ho wannabe
N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 White House
Maggie May... Bittee Committee
Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
Secretary of Elder Kitties
Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Deputy Chief Inspektor
Maggie May Bittee Committee
Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah

cshenk
July 20th 17, 12:33 AM
Sylvia AKA Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: Daisy-chan the magnifiscent, age 15

Just one fix I can see. Age. Daisy-Chan can't be 15. Proper listing
is 18-20. Shes been with us 9.5 years now and was not a spring chicken
then ;-).

Although I do not know, it is very possible Daisy-chan is the oldest
cat among us here left, but ties with Rebecca and happy to be so.
Because her history involves a long 'dark' before we got her, all we
can say is the team of 5 vets say she has to be at least 18 now. Most
are guessing 19-20 because the 'face fat' is drifing off. Thats a sign
of extreme age.

Since the date of 15 came from 3 years ago, it's not odd to see her now
18 (grin).

There is one thing of no doubt. She is a very lucky and rare feral to
make it to this age. She would not have made it unless taken in by a
family who knew how to do that. She runs neck to neck with Rebecca on
age ;-) Suspect relist Rebecca as 18 unless that a known date? They
are close to call and there no problem of a younger one is the listed
one on my or Daisy-chan's part ;-)

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 20th 17, 03:39 AM

Rebecca

Pit2nya[_3_]
July 28th 17, 07:10 PM
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 7:39:15 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Yes, I iz beleeved to be 18 az of two munfz ago. Maybe we duznt need to list agez, so dat dey duznt need to be kept up to date.
>
> Rebecca

E-Z P-Z...
I'll lizt as Co-Chaircats, alphabettikkully....Daisy-chan & Rebecca

Pit2nya

cshenk
October 25th 17, 10:02 PM
> [...]

> N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
> Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
> Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
> Diplocat 2 White House
> Maggie May... Bittee Committee
> Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring
> Mischief Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
> Secretary of Elder Kitties
> Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
> Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
> Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
> SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
> Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
> Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
> Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
> Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
> Deputy Chief Inspektor
> Maggie May Bittee Committee
> Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
> Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
> Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Hi Hi Pit2onya! Sadly I report Sqweex's positin is open but I'z not
sure I'z got the most current list.

Wez figured out too dat Rebecca anna I are 18 (wif mee being a guess at
youngest age possible purr the TEDs anna might be 20 butt Iz like being
younger so 18 wurks!) anna wez now listed as co-chairs.