PDA

View Full Version : Fudz repurrt frum yurown Sekkaterry of Elder Kitteez

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 20th 17, 04:28 AM
Having bin resintly told dat I duz not hab kidnee dizeez after awl, Meowmie iz changin myown fudz agin. Dis iz a repurrt on da fudz dat haz bin offered to myownself.

When da dum TED first sed dat I had kidnee dizeez an dat I needed speshul fudz, Meowmie started givvin myownself a oshun fisheez flaver of fudz. Dis wuz a patay, an a furry asseptable fud, an I kudnt tell dat it wuz made for kitteez wif kidnee purroblimz.

After a wile, da manufack... mafact... da kumpanee dat makez dat fud changed da flaver frum oshun fisheez to toona. Meowmie didn't reelize dat dere wuz a change kuz da fud lukked da same (a patay) an da dum TED didn't tell her dat it changed. (Akchooly, da TED didnt know, eether. Did I menshun dat dis TED wuz dum?) Dis fud wuz not az gud, so I didnt eet it az much. I even loozed wate.

Finullee, Meowmie notissed dat da fud labul sed a dufferent flaver. Da TED (dis wuz a difurent wun, not da dum wun) sujestid tryin a difurent flaver. So Meowmie gotted a toona wun dat wuz a stoo insted of patay. Dis wyz a furry soopeerier flaver, so I wuyz happee to hav it an ate lotz. I even finded da wate dat I losted.

Not long after dat, two difurent smarter TEDs sed dat I duznt hav kidnee dizeez after awl!!! So Meowmie getted me a fud fur seenior kitteez. Today she givved it to me fur da firstest time, an I haz to say dat itz furry yummy! I will be happee to be eetin dis noo fud, an I will keep it in stok at Fluffykitz. If ennee elder kitteez wud like to try it, juss stop by da Fluffykitz warehowse. If I isnt dere, juss ask da awtomatid sistim to giv yoo sum.

Rebecca, VC, Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties

Pit2nya[_3_]
July 28th 17, 07:26 PM
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 8:28:07 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Having bin resintly told dat I duz not hab kidnee dizeez after awl, Meowmie iz changin myown fudz agin. Dis iz a repurrt on da fudz dat haz bin offered to myownself.
>
> When da dum TED first sed dat I had kidnee dizeez an dat I needed speshul fudz, Meowmie started givvin myownself a oshun fisheez flaver of fudz. Dis wuz a patay, an a furry asseptable fud, an I kudnt tell dat it wuz made for kitteez wif kidnee purroblimz.
>
> After a wile, da manufack... mafact... da kumpanee dat makez dat fud changed da flaver frum oshun fisheez to toona. Meowmie didn't reelize dat dere wuz a change kuz da fud lukked da same (a patay) an da dum TED didn't tell her dat it changed. (Akchooly, da TED didnt know, eether. Did I menshun dat dis TED wuz dum?) Dis fud wuz not az gud, so I didnt eet it az much. I even loozed wate.
>
> Finullee, Meowmie notissed dat da fud labul sed a dufferent flaver. Da TED (dis wuz a difurent wun, not da dum wun) sujestid tryin a difurent flaver.. So Meowmie gotted a toona wun dat wuz a stoo insted of patay. Dis wyz a furry soopeerier flaver, so I wuyz happee to hav it an ate lotz. I even finded da wate dat I losted.
>
> Not long after dat, two difurent smarter TEDs sed dat I duznt hav kidnee dizeez after awl!!! So Meowmie getted me a fud fur seenior kitteez. Today she givved it to me fur da firstest time, an I haz to say dat itz furry yummy! I will be happee to be eetin dis noo fud, an I will keep it in stok at Fluffykitz. If ennee elder kitteez wud like to try it, juss stop by da Fluffykitz warehowse. If I isnt dere, juss ask da awtomatid sistim to giv yoo sum.
>
> Rebecca, VC, Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties

Oh Bekky, Yu shur ar uh Gor-May!!!!

cshenk
August 28th 17, 03:52 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Having bin resintly told dat I duz not hab kidnee dizeez after awl,
> Meowmie iz changin myown fudz agin. Dis iz a repurrt on da fudz dat
> haz bin offered to myownself.
>
> When da dum TED first sed dat I had kidnee dizeez an dat I needed
> speshul fudz, Meowmie started givvin myownself a oshun fisheez flaver
> of fudz. Dis wuz a patay, an a furry asseptable fud, an I kudnt tell
> dat it wuz made for kitteez wif kidnee purroblimz.
>
> After a wile, da manufack... mafact... da kumpanee dat makez dat fud
> changed da flaver frum oshun fisheez to toona. Meowmie didn't reelize
> dat dere wuz a change kuz da fud lukked da same (a patay) an da dum
> TED didn't tell her dat it changed. (Akchooly, da TED didnt know,
> eether. Did I menshun dat dis TED wuz dum?) Dis fud wuz not az gud,
> so I didnt eet it az much. I even loozed wate.
>
> Finullee, Meowmie notissed dat da fud labul sed a dufferent flaver.
> Da TED (dis wuz a difurent wun, not da dum wun) sujestid tryin a
> difurent flaver. So Meowmie gotted a toona wun dat wuz a stoo insted
> of patay. Dis wyz a furry soopeerier flaver, so I wuyz happee to hav
> it an ate lotz. I even finded da wate dat I losted.
>
> Not long after dat, two difurent smarter TEDs sed dat I duznt hav
> kidnee dizeez after awl!!! So Meowmie getted me a fud fur seenior
> kitteez. Today she givved it to me fur da firstest time, an I haz to
> say dat itz furry yummy! I will be happee to be eetin dis noo fud, an
> I will keep it in stok at Fluffykitz. If ennee elder kitteez wud like
> to try it, juss stop by da Fluffykitz warehowse. If I isnt dere, juss
> ask da awtomatid sistim to giv yoo sum.
>
> Rebecca, VC, Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties

Daisy Chan wanders over to Rebecca and steals a little kibble. With a
wink, she agrees it's good stuff!

--

Pit2nya[_3_]
September 19th 17, 08:57 PM
On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 7:52:22 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Having bin resintly told dat I duz not hab kidnee dizeez after awl,
> > Meowmie iz changin myown fudz agin. Dis iz a repurrt on da fudz dat
> > haz bin offered to myownself.
> >
> > When da dum TED first sed dat I had kidnee dizeez an dat I needed
> > speshul fudz, Meowmie started givvin myownself a oshun fisheez flaver
> > of fudz. Dis wuz a patay, an a furry asseptable fud, an I kudnt tell
> > dat it wuz made for kitteez wif kidnee purroblimz.
> >
> > After a wile, da manufack... mafact... da kumpanee dat makez dat fud
> > changed da flaver frum oshun fisheez to toona. Meowmie didn't reelize
> > dat dere wuz a change kuz da fud lukked da same (a patay) an da dum
> > TED didn't tell her dat it changed. (Akchooly, da TED didnt know,
> > eether. Did I menshun dat dis TED wuz dum?) Dis fud wuz not az gud,
> > so I didnt eet it az much. I even loozed wate.
> >
> > Finullee, Meowmie notissed dat da fud labul sed a dufferent flaver.
> > Da TED (dis wuz a difurent wun, not da dum wun) sujestid tryin a
> > difurent flaver. So Meowmie gotted a toona wun dat wuz a stoo insted
> > of patay. Dis wyz a furry soopeerier flaver, so I wuyz happee to hav
> > it an ate lotz. I even finded da wate dat I losted.
> >
> > Not long after dat, two difurent smarter TEDs sed dat I duznt hav
> > kidnee dizeez after awl!!! So Meowmie getted me a fud fur seenior
> > kitteez. Today she givved it to me fur da firstest time, an I haz to
> > say dat itz furry yummy! I will be happee to be eetin dis noo fud, an
> > I will keep it in stok at Fluffykitz. If ennee elder kitteez wud like
> > to try it, juss stop by da Fluffykitz warehowse. If I isnt dere, juss
> > ask da awtomatid sistim to giv yoo sum.
> >
> > Rebecca, VC, Sekkaterry of Elder Kitties
>
> Daisy Chan wanders over to Rebecca and steals a little kibble. With a
> wink, she agrees it's good stuff!
>
> --

We may gneed to add tu ower menu..."Elder-Kittee-Fuudz" I Kwallify! I am 14, diz Septemfurr... Yummm!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee