cshenk
July 24th 17, 08:09 PM
I always gets confoozed onna it! Anyone know when the next is and any
ideas on where to hold?

Daisy-chan
--

Samuel Redcat
July 25th 17, 01:46 PM
On 2017-07-24 19:09:41 +0000, cshenk said:

> I always gets confoozed onna it! Anyone know when the next is and any
> ideas on where to hold?
>
> Daisy-chan

According to sunrisesunset.com, dere is just one full moon dis October,
and it's gonna be on October 5. Yep, it's really early dis year!

I hafn't heard anyfing about where. We could allez go to one of da
places we'z been to before, or we could go someplace new.

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 25th 17, 10:53 PM
I haz an ideer of whare to go. Da reesint breakage of a bigbig iceberg off of Antartika haz reveeled a komoonitee of Antarctic kitteez livvin on an unner da ice. Dis komoonitee wuz preeviusy unknown to most of da world, altho de second world kitteez mite hav knowed of dem. (Aed? Morgana?)

I haz lerned dat dese kitteez haz dere own big sivilizashun in Antartika. Dey haz biznissez doin fingz like makin warm klothin, creatin innoti... novativ... new kindz of fudz frum da difurent kindz uv seefudz an limitid plantz dat growz dere, an more. Dey also haz diplocatic relashunz wif lokal pengwinz an seelz. I fingk dis kud be a innerestin place fur da JB.

Befur enneekittee sez it wud be tootoo kold, let myownself say dat I iz relyabully infurmed dat da unnerice dwellin areaz iz kumfurably warm, altho dey haz had too seel off partz dat wuz damijed when da iceberg breaked off.

Dis kud be a furry innerestin place, furry difurent frum ennee uther place we haz choozed fur da JB in da past. If dere iz enuf innerest, I wud be willin to make first contack wif deze kitteez, purrhaps wif a fyoo uther repurrsentativz of owrown komoonitee.

I lukz furward to seein yurown commintz.

Rebecca, VC

cshenk
July 26th 17, 01:25 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> I haz an ideer of whare to go. Da reesint breakage of a bigbig
> iceberg off of Antartika haz reveeled a komoonitee of Antarctic
> kitteez livvin on an unner da ice. Dis komoonitee wuz preeviusy
> unknown to most of da world, altho de second world kitteez mite hav
> knowed of dem. (Aed? Morgana?)
>
> I haz lerned dat dese kitteez haz dere own big sivilizashun in
> Antartika. Dey haz biznissez doin fingz like makin warm klothin,
> creatin innoti... novativ... new kindz of fudz frum da difurent kindz
> uv seefudz an limitid plantz dat growz dere, an more. Dey also haz
> diplocatic relashunz wif lokal pengwinz an seelz. I fingk dis kud be
> a innerestin place fur da JB.
>
> Befur enneekittee sez it wud be tootoo kold, let myownself say dat I
> iz relyabully infurmed dat da unnerice dwellin areaz iz kumfurably
> warm, altho dey haz had too seel off partz dat wuz damijed when da
> iceberg breaked off.
>
> Dis kud be a furry innerestin place, furry difurent frum ennee uther
> place we haz choozed fur da JB in da past. If dere iz enuf innerest,
> I wud be willin to make first contack wif deze kitteez, purrhaps wif
> a fyoo uther repurrsentativz of owrown komoonitee.
>
> I lukz furward to seein yurown commintz.
>
> Rebecca, VC

OOHH!!! Da only thing we needs is dat bootik wif lots of warm
footwarez. OOH! Wet suits dat keeps us dry anna warm anna maybe a
little dip wif a Penguin? Not too much water, but it would be fun!

(Cash looks at Daisy-chan like she's grown a 3rd eyeball but Iowna
starts looking for doggie cold water wetsuits..)

http://tinypic.com/r/2qv85yr/9

She smiles...
--

Community Kitties[_3_]
July 26th 17, 01:27 PM
On 2017-07-25 21:53:21 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

> I haz an ideer of whare to go. Da reesint breakage of a bigbig iceberg
> off of Antartika haz reveeled a komoonitee of Antarctic kitteez livvin
> on an unner da ice. Dis komoonitee wuz preeviusy unknown to most of da
> world, altho de second world kitteez mite hav knowed of dem. (Aed?
> Morgana?)
>
> I haz lerned dat dese kitteez haz dere own big sivilizashun in
> Antartika. Dey haz biznissez doin fingz like makin warm klothin,
> creatin innoti... novativ... new kindz of fudz frum da difurent kindz
> uv seefudz an limitid plantz dat growz dere, an more. Dey also haz
> diplocatic relashunz wif lokal pengwinz an seelz. I fingk dis kud be a
> innerestin place fur da JB.
>
> Befur enneekittee sez it wud be tootoo kold, let myownself say dat I iz
> relyabully infurmed dat da unnerice dwellin areaz iz kumfurably warm,
> altho dey haz had too seel off partz dat wuz damijed when da iceberg
> breaked off.
>
> Dis kud be a furry innerestin place, furry difurent frum ennee uther
> place we haz choozed fur da JB in da past. If dere iz enuf innerest, I
> wud be willin to make first contack wif deze kitteez, purrhaps wif a
> fyoo uther repurrsentativz of owrown komoonitee.
>
> I lukz furward to seein yurown commintz.
>
> Rebecca, VC

Rebecca, dat sounds fascinating!

Actually, the Second World archives do contain some documents dat speak
of a catmunity at da bottom of da world dat was lost over a century
ago. Nobody knows what happens, just dat one day dey stopped showing up
at Second World gatherings.

Da archives describe da home of da kitties at da bottom of da world as
being being heated by volcanic steam, so it was nice an cummforrble.
And only some of da tunnels was in da ice, others (most of da tunnels,
actually) were in da bedrock.

Having da Jellicle Ball dere might be a eggzelent way to reestablish
contact wif dem, and find out what happened when dey got cut off from
us.

Do you fink an expedition might be in order?

Aed

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 27th 17, 03:14 AM
Da Booteek iz opin fur awl uv yurown Antartik an uther needz, even if we endz up goin sumwharez else. Wetsootz an divin maskz fur kold water divin. (I wunner if Jocko divez kold watterz.) Warm bootz, kotez, hatz, an enneefing else yoo needz fur kold tempercherz. If yoo duznt see whut yoo needz, juss ask. I hopez dat Toonya will be along soon to say if I furgitted enneefing..

Sundance co-purrprietor of da Booteek

Pit2nya[_3_]
July 28th 17, 07:36 PM
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 7:14:48 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Da Booteek iz opin fur awl uv yurown Antartik an uther needz, even if we endz up goin sumwharez else. Wetsootz an divin maskz fur kold water divin. (I wunner if Jocko divez kold watterz.) Warm bootz, kotez, hatz, an enneefing else yoo needz fur kold tempercherz. If yoo duznt see whut yoo needz, juss ask. I hopez dat Toonya will be along soon to say if I furgitted enneefing.
>
> Sundance co-purrprietor of da Booteek

We wyll gneed nitted coats az well, sizez small, meeddum, large, xtra large an Great Dane sizez. Eer muffz tuu, an glubz in payerz ov 4, ovkorze. Awwlzo tayle warmerz, in sefferal sizez.
I ordered holesayl and will sell at sayme price. Deze wyll arrive early negzt week.
Haappy Tu Hewlp

Pit2nya, other Co-Purrprrietor of da Booteek

Francesca the Fierce
July 31st 17, 03:40 AM

> Rebecca, dat sounds fascinating!
>
> Actually, the Second World archives do contain some documents dat speak
> of a catmunity at da bottom of da world dat was lost over a century
> ago. Nobody knows what happens, just dat one day dey stopped showing up
> at Second World gatherings.
>
> Da archives describe da home of da kitties at da bottom of da world as
> being being heated by volcanic steam, so it was nice an cummforrble.
> And only some of da tunnels was in da ice, others (most of da tunnels,
> actually) were in da bedrock.
>
> Having da Jellicle Ball dere might be a eggzelent way to reestablish
> contact wif dem, and find out what happened when dey got cut off from
> us.
>
> Do you fink an expedition might be in order?
>
> Aed

Aed, I fink a expedition to dis new place might be furry inneresting. I
haf access to Harri Roadcat's aircraft hanger, and I can fly most of da
fings dere. I can fly all of da caticopters, and even da 2 tilt-rotor
craft. An all of dem are teleport-capable, so we could take off from
anywhere, teleport to really close to da Antarctic kitty community,
then find a safe place to land. An since we'z got access to different
sizes of aircraft, we could carry anywhere from just 2 kittie to a few
dozen.

Francesca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 31st 17, 07:02 AM
Dat sownz gud, Pit2nya. It luks like sum uv ussez will be makin a purrliminary excurshun, so I'll take wun uv efurryfing in myown size.I

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
July 31st 17, 07:13 AM
By awl meenz, Aed, letz hab a expydishun. Dat way we kan find out if itz possibul to hab da JB dere.

Rebecca

cshenk
August 1st 17, 01:41 AM
Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > Rebecca, dat sounds fascinating!
> >
> > Actually, the Second World archives do contain some documents dat
> > speak of a catmunity at da bottom of da world dat was lost over a
> > century ago. Nobody knows what happens, just dat one day dey
> > stopped showing up at Second World gatherings.
> >
> > Da archives describe da home of da kitties at da bottom of da world
> > as being being heated by volcanic steam, so it was nice an
> > cummforrble. And only some of da tunnels was in da ice, others
> > (most of da tunnels, actually) were in da bedrock.
> >
> > Having da Jellicle Ball dere might be a eggzelent way to
> > reestablish contact wif dem, and find out what happened when dey
> > got cut off from us.
> >
> > Do you fink an expedition might be in order?
> >
> > Aed
>
> Aed, I fink a expedition to dis new place might be furry inneresting.
> I haf access to Harri Roadcat's aircraft hanger, and I can fly most
> of da fings dere. I can fly all of da caticopters, and even da 2
> tilt-rotor craft. An all of dem are teleport-capable, so we could
> take off from anywhere, teleport to really close to da Antarctic
> kitty community, then find a safe place to land. An since we'z got
> access to different sizes of aircraft, we could carry anywhere from
> just 2 kittie to a few dozen.
>
> Francesca

Running o the Boutique,

Daisy-chan raises a paw and asks fur fur booties wif ice grabber
bottoms. Thinking, she adds a coat in bright green with fibrefill.

Iowna raises a paw and wants a second fur coat to go over herownselfs
coat anna 4 mukluks size small fur her feets. Thinking about it, she
adds a tail warmer, 5.5 inch for her, 7inch for Daisy-chan, and 12inch
for Cash.

Cash winks at Francesca and orders an extra fur coat to go over his,
size XXL with short sleeves and legs. He looks over the shows and to
his delight, finds a pair in simple brown with hot PINK laces and ice
grabber feets in his size.

The purchases arrive and Cash with delight finds his tail warmer is hot
pink!

They pack it all up and wait for when it's time to go check it all out.