PDA

View Full Version : Slinki Malinki caught

Jack Campin
July 27th 17, 01:47 PM
https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95191747/blenheim-cat-burglar-slinky-malinki-caught-in-the-act

OK, what did he want with all that stuff? It's been pretty
cold there lately, but it doesn't look very warm to nest in.

mobile 07895 860 060 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

jmcquown[_2_]
August 1st 17, 07:10 PM
On 7/27/2017 8:47 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
> https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95191747/blenheim-cat-burglar-slinky-malinki-caught-in-the-act
>
> OK, what did he want with all that stuff? It's been pretty
> cold there lately, but it doesn't look very warm to nest in.

> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
> mobile 07895 860 060 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin

Seems to me over the years there have been a lot of "cat burglars" in
the UK. LOL

Jill

dgk
August 5th 17, 06:59 PM
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 14:10:50 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 7/27/2017 8:47 AM, Jack Campin wrote:
>> https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95191747/blenheim-cat-burglar-slinky-malinki-caught-in-the-act
>>
>> OK, what did he want with all that stuff? It's been pretty
>> cold there lately, but it doesn't look very warm to nest in.

>> e m a i l : j a c k @ c a m p i n . m e . u k
>> Jack Campin, 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU, Scotland
>> mobile 07895 860 060 <http://www.campin.me.uk> Twitter: JackCampin
>>
>Seems to me over the years there have been a lot of "cat burglars" in
>the UK. LOL
>
>Jill

I guess that term did have some basis in fact.