PDA

View Full Version : Re: lovely husky pups for sale you can text us at BOGUS clickbait number

Pit2nya[_3_]
July 28th 17, 07:44 PM
On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 2:23:03 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Puppies, huh? An doze hoomins is trying to sell you?
> > >
> > > Wait here, goggies.
> >
> > Cash jumps in and sets Daisy-chan and Iowna to protect the puppies.
> > >
> > > [Francesca recruits some volunteers, including Sammy, Ranger, and
> > > Starr da Dogg, and they all set off to find the dog sellers. They
> > > locate them, and Franny shreds their legs while Sammy and Ranger
> > > poop in their shoes and Starr pees on them.
> >
> > Cash holds the slavers at bay just by standing tall and wrippling his
> > lips at them as their shoes get pooed in and such. He's in full on
> > Deputy Dog mode. The slavers run off but not before a nip in the butt
> > each. He doesnt break skin but some good bruises! He comes back with
> > a back pocket.
> >
> > They then return to where the puppies are hiding.]
> >

> > > Clem, Cleo? I'm Francesca. Come on over to da buffet tables and have
> > > some dinner.
> > >
> > > FtF
> >
> > Cash drops the back pocket by Clem and Cleo then gives them a
> > daddy-doggie like lick and says to follow Francesca. Iowna and
> > Daisy-chan take a moment to beat up the ripped off pocket, then follow
> > Sammy and Francesca.
> >
> > Like all little ones, their tummies are empty except when eating.
> > They are destined to be 40-60lbs of solid muscle. They were bred for
> > the long haul sleds and things like the Idotarod races.
> >
> > Cash who for now is taller, helps select lots of healthy puppy foods.
> > They settle in with Francesca.
> >
> > 'Thank you Ma'am kitty! We'ze safested now! Dat nasty 2foot wanted us
> > to be separated anna sold inna hot place like Florida? WE'd melt!'
> > says Clem and Cleo nods.
> >

> Cleo looks about and waddles with a full tummy over to a pillow and
> flopps down. Clem joins her. Daisy-chan snorts as little puppy paws
> twitch like they are running in their sleep.
>
> Meantime, Cash pulls out his pad and starts checking his doggie rescue
> network for good places.
> --

Let's have them joyne us in ower Jellical Ball in da Artic! Sen dey kin meet udder Husky doggiez an joyne dere sled pakz!
Pit2nya

cshenk
July 28th 17, 09:05 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 2:23:03 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Cash jumps in and sets Daisy-chan and Iowna to protect the
> > > puppies.

> > > Cash holds the slavers at bay just by standing tall and wrippling
> > > his lips at them as their shoes get pooed in and such. He's in
> > > full on Deputy Dog mode. The slavers run off but not before a
> > > nip in the butt each. He doesnt break skin but some good
> > > bruises! He comes back with a back pocket.
> > >
> > > They then return to where the puppies are hiding.]

> > > Cash drops the back pocket by Clem and Cleo then gives them a
> > > daddy-doggie like lick and says to follow Francesca. Iowna and
> > > Daisy-chan take a moment to beat up the ripped off pocket, then
> > > follow Sammy and Francesca.
> > >
> > > Like all little ones, their tummies are empty except when eating.
> > > They are destined to be 40-60lbs of solid muscle. They were bred
> > > for the long haul sleds and things like the Idotarod races.
> > >
> > > Cash who for now is taller, helps select lots of healthy puppy
> > > foods. They settle in with Francesca.
> > >
> > > 'Thank you Ma'am kitty! We'ze safested now! Dat nasty 2foot
> > > wanted us to be separated anna sold inna hot place like Florida?
> > > WE'd melt!' says Clem and Cleo nods.
> > >

> > Cleo looks about and waddles with a full tummy over to a pillow and
> > flopps down. Clem joins her. Daisy-chan snorts as little puppy paws
> > twitch like they are running in their sleep.
> >
> > Meantime, Cash pulls out his pad and starts checking his doggie
> > rescue network for good places.
> > --
>
> Let's have them joyne us in ower Jellical Ball in da Artic! Sen dey
> kin meet udder Husky doggiez an joyne dere sled pakz! Pit2nya

Clem and Cleo look up and grin! But they arent sure if it's the right
arctic yet? They kinda need the Northern one they think.

--

cshenk
October 2nd 17, 03:33 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Cleo looks about and waddles with a full tummy over to a pillow
> > > and flopps down. Clem joins her. Daisy-chan snorts as little
> > > puppy paws twitch like they are running in their sleep.
> > >
> > > Meantime, Cash pulls out his pad and starts checking his doggie
> > > rescue network for good places.
> > > --
> >
> > Let's have them joyne us in ower Jellical Ball in da Artic! Sen dey
> > kin meet udder Husky doggiez an joyne dere sled pakz! Pit2nya
>
> Clem and Cleo look up and grin! But they arent sure if it's the right
> arctic yet? They kinda need the Northern one they think.

Clem and Cleo show up at the bootique. Dey has a home up north now from
Cash's searches but they wanted to see the cold south. The first thing
they see is Zoot.

Gulping, they are not sure what Zoot is! Then they see Iowna and her
handing them packages to carry. Ok. It's all cool. Coming up and
saying hello, they immediately get almost licked to death by Iowna who
also wants to know every second of time since they fled the slavers.

They laugh as they can't tell it all, but they have been well and have
a good family in YellowKnife Canada.