View Full Version : Walk of Remembrance

Sundance and/or Rebecca
August 4th 17, 04:20 AM
Duz enneekittee know who iz maintanin da Walk? In January, Meowmie sended a email to da email address on da walk to ask fur a kittee to be added, but she nebber heered bak. (In fack, derez nuffin fur 2017 at awl.) Ize asking cuz anudder kittee frum da same howse may be leevin fur da RB soon.

Fangkz,
Rebecca

Samuel Redcat
August 4th 17, 12:49 PM
On 2017-08-04 03:20:39 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

> Duz enneekittee know who iz maintanin da Walk? In January, Meowmie
> sended a email to da email address on da walk to ask fur a kittee to be
> added, but she nebber heered bak. (In fack, derez nuffin fur 2017 at
> awl.) Ize asking cuz anudder kittee frum da same howse may be leevin
> fur da RB soon.
>
> Fangkz,
> Rebecca

Did you send to the old walk address or da new one? When Melissa went
to join her kitties at da Bridge da walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html and at da bottom
of dat page it says
"http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html".

Sammy

Sundance and/or Rebecca
August 4th 17, 06:44 PM
Anti Sandy here: I'm talking about the email address that's at the bottom of the walk at the new URL. I don't remember an email address on the old walk.

cshenk
August 4th 17, 11:04 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Anti Sandy here: I'm talking about the email address that's at the
> bottom of the walk at the new URL. I don't remember an email address
> on the old walk.

The new one had it.

Our list is small so far.

2017

Nikki, house of Christian
Queen Mischief the Gray, house of Chong
Rudy, House of Gittel
Tootsie, house of Linda
Annie, house of Pare
Shalimar, House of Rennie
Rachael, House of Vic
Belle, House of Vicki
Shadow, House of Vicki
Mosey, House of Waterman
PookyCat, house of Waterman

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
August 4th 17, 11:33 PM

But what I was really looking for is who updates the actual walk. Do you do that?

Anti Sandy

cshenk
August 5th 17, 12:20 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> The one I sent by email isn't there. I will get it to you later.
>
> But what I was really looking for is who updates the actual walk. Do
> you do that?
>
> Anti Sandy

No, it's not me but I'll check my emails later and see if I had a
different address.

--

cshenk
August 5th 17, 12:34 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> The one I sent by email isn't there. I will get it to you later.
>
> But what I was really looking for is who updates the actual walk. Do
> you do that?
>
> Anti Sandy

Nope, and sadly, the person never told me their name. I just sent a
note off to check with them (same email as at the bottom of the new
site). Meantime be sure to use this email address (not grunged).

--

cshenk
August 7th 17, 09:57 PM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > The one I sent by email isn't there. I will get it to you later.
> >
> > But what I was really looking for is who updates the actual walk. Do
> > you do that?
> >
> > Anti Sandy
>
> Nope, and sadly, the person never told me their name. I just sent a
> note off to check with them (same email as at the bottom of the new
> site). Meantime be sure to use this email address (not grunged).

No response and no email from you. Be sure you aren't hitting enter to
fast to see the email address. Several of my older ones have been
disestablished, notably anything from techemail (they closed to all but
commercial accounts with less than 7 days notice).

--

Community Kitties[_3_]
August 8th 17, 01:23 PM
On 2017-08-07 20:57:33 +0000, cshenk said:

> cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
>> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>>
>>> The one I sent by email isn't there. I will get it to you later.
>>>
>>> But what I was really looking for is who updates the actual walk. Do
>>> you do that?
>>>
>>> Anti Sandy
>>
>> Nope, and sadly, the person never told me their name. I just sent a
>> note off to check with them (same email as at the bottom of the new
>> site). Meantime be sure to use this email address (not grunged).
>
> No response and no email from you. Be sure you aren't hitting enter to
> fast to see the email address. Several of my older ones have been
> disestablished, notably anything from techemail (they closed to all but
> commercial accounts with less than 7 days notice).

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be reached on
Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for instance), or via email at
. And in case I forgot to post it earlier,
when Melissa joined her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge the walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

cshenk
August 8th 17, 10:50 PM
Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On 2017-08-07 20:57:33 +0000, cshenk said:
>
> > cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Nope, and sadly, the person never told me their name. I just
> > > sent a note off to check with them (same email as at the bottom
> > > of the new site). Meantime be sure to use this email address
> > > (not grunged).
> >
> > No response and no email from you. Be sure you aren't hitting
> > enter to fast to see the email address. Several of my older ones
> > have been disestablished, notably anything from techemail (they
> > closed to all but commercial accounts with less than 7 days notice).
>
> The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be reached on
> Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for instance), or via email
> at . And in case I forgot to post it
> earlier, when Melissa joined her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge the
> walk moved to http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
type.

--

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
August 9th 17, 01:25 PM

>> The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be reached on
>> Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for instance), or via email
>> at . And in case I forgot to post it
>> earlier, when Melissa joined her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge the
>> walk moved to http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html
>
> THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
> type.

I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status of
that email account.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
August 9th 17, 05:37 PM
Thanks, Dan.

cshenk
August 10th 17, 12:58 AM
Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be
> > > reached on Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for
> > > instance), or via email at . And in
> > > case I forgot to post it earlier, when Melissa joined her kitties
> > > at the Rainbow Bridge the walk moved to
> > > http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html
> >
> > THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
> > type.
>
> I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status of
> that email account.

THanks Dan!

--

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
August 10th 17, 01:23 PM
On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

>>> THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
>>> type.
>>
>> I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status of
>> that email account.
>
> THanks Dan!

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email address,
but she expects to do so early next week.

Dan

Sundance and/or Rebecca
August 10th 17, 09:25 PM
Thanks, Dan.

Sandy

cshenk
August 11th 17, 12:57 AM
Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status
> > > of that email account.
> >
> > THanks Dan!
>
> I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
> so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email
> address, but she expects to do so early next week.
>
> Dan

Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established. I
was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.

--

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
August 11th 17, 01:50 PM

>> I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
>> so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email
>> address, but she expects to do so early next week.
>>
>> Dan
>
> Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established. I
> was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.

Yep. It sounds like she's more swamped at work than I am, and I'm
barely able to keep my head above water!

Pit2nya[_3_]
September 19th 17, 08:48 PM
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 4:57:40 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > THanks Dan!
> >
> > I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
> > so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email
> > address, but she expects to do so early next week.
> >
> > Dan
>
> Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established. I
> was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.
>
> --

I've ben following this thread since back from vacation on the 18th.
I'm looking forward to checking the completed list for the next Officers Repurt report.

cshenk
September 20th 17, 05:54 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 4:57:40 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely
> > > busy so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk
> > > email address, but she expects to do so early next week.
> > >
> > > Dan
> >
> > Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established.
> > I was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.
> >
> > --
>
> I've ben following this thread since back from vacation on the 18th.
> I'm looking forward to checking the completed list for the next
> Officers Repurt report.

(a 2foot sneaks in, she just sent Jan a spreadsheet that generates HTML
for the list and will be tag teaming with her).

--

cshenk
October 25th 17, 10:09 PM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact
> > > established. I was worried something have happened to her but
> > > she seems ok.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > I've ben following this thread since back from vacation on the 18th.
> > I'm looking forward to checking the completed list for the next
> > Officers Repurt report.
>
> (a 2foot sneaks in, she just sent Jan a spreadsheet that generates
> HTML for the list and will be tag teaming with her).

[A 2 foot sneeks in to pass an update that the final list has been
delivered in HTML to Jan who will get to updating the walk when she
can. We worked out a new procedure that's a lot easier on her and now
all she has to do is copy and paste from a text file into the right
spot. Enter Name and 'house of ...' and excel generates both the
reading list and the HTML]