PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 8th 17, 02:02 AM
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 8th 17, 02:07 AM
Frum Anti Diane Stapley:

Nona, House of Stapley
Lundy, House of Austin Pets Alive
Ming, House of Stapley

cshenk
September 9th 17, 01:06 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis
> yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

List to date:

Nikki, house of Christian
Queen Mischief the Gray, house of Chong
Rudy, House of Gittel
Tootsie, house of Linda
Annie, house of Pare
Shalimar, House of Rennie
Zoe, House of Spalding
Rachael, House of Vic
Belle, House of Vicki
Shadow, House of Vicki
Mosey, House of Waterman
PookyCat, house of Waterman

--

cshenk
September 9th 17, 01:24 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Frum Anti Diane Stapley:
>
> Nona, House of Stapley
> Lundy, House of Austin Pets Alive
> Ming, House of Stapley

Added.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 9th 17, 09:25 PM

These are from Unka Howard

Rebecca

cshenk
September 9th 17, 10:02 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> C.S. Lewis (Loofus), House of Butler
> Sweetness, House of Butler
> Daht, House of Butler
> Bitsy, House of Butler

Added!

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 10th 17, 07:42 PM

Rebecca

cshenk
September 10th 17, 07:57 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Spunky, House of Sackett. Just happened today.

Added sadly.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 10th 17, 09:49 PM

sister of Spunky who was just added

--Rebecca

cshenk
September 11th 17, 01:06 AM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Tarzanna, House of Sackett

Iowna nods and adds her name with a sad look

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 17th 17, 05:36 AM

Garland, House of Rennie
Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
Hopscotch, House of Whitwell

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 17th 17, 07:54 PM
Anti Mary askz dat we add Emily, House of Kuska

Rebecca

Mishi[_2_]
September 18th 17, 06:58 PM
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:02:46 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

Can I add the following, all House of Stott

GB
Gigi
Rhiannon
Sissy
Widu
Tasha
Ceecee
Frost
Kelsie
Bridgette
Spook

Fangu,
Mishi

cshenk
September 19th 17, 01:50 AM
cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Tarzanna, House of Sackett
>
> Iowna nods and adds her name with a sad look

Daisy-chan nods and adds 2 other lists from Rebecca and one from Mishi.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 24th 17, 03:52 AM

PookyCat, House of Waterman
Mosey, House of Waterman

Sundance

cshenk
September 24th 17, 10:55 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> We needz to be sure to inklood:
>
> PookyCat, House of Waterman
> Mosey, House of Waterman
>
> Sundance

They are and have been listed.

--

Samuel Redcat
September 29th 17, 07:36 AM
On 2017-09-08 01:02:45 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Mishi[_2_]
September 29th 17, 05:21 PM
On Friday, September 29, 2017 at 2:36:26 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
> On 2017-09-08 01:02:45 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:
>
> > Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
> would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.
>
> William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Dan, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Purrs for his passing.

Mishi and crew - purring mightily for him and you.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
September 29th 17, 06:53 PM
Yes, we deffynitly kallz hoomin namez. We iz soso sorree bowt yurown Unca Pat.

Rebecca

cshenk
September 30th 17, 02:07 AM
Samuel Redcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> William Patrick, house of Mahoney

Daisy-chan nods and adds him. Her list is getting very long..

--

Snowball
October 5th 17, 11:39 AM

In article >, Sundance
and/or Rebecca says...

>Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added
>
>Garland, House of Rennie
>Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
>Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
>Hopscotch, House of Whitwell
>
>Rebecca

tess
October 5th 17, 06:30 PM
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

Please add
Isabella, House of Lee
Darcy, House of Golumb

cshenk
October 5th 17, 10:20 PM
Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Pleeze add Spice, House of Hogarty.
>
> In article >,
> Sundance and/or Rebecca says...
> >
> > Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added
> >
> > Garland, House of Rennie
> > Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
> > Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
> > Hopscotch, House of Whitwell
> >
> > Rebecca

Daisy chan nods sadly and has all on the list.

--

kylawaterman45@gmail.com
October 8th 17, 03:13 AM
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

Samuel RedCat wondered
I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Pipps sez tu Sammy
Remembur

kylawaterman45@gmail.com
October 8th 17, 03:23 AM
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

Samuel Redcat wondered :
don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Pipps reminds Sammy,
Your Pa Dan is a HC Honorary Cat) for all he is doing, for our community so that makes his RB brother n honorary dog human who also loved cats. William Patrick, House of Mahoney Pat is so missed and was very loved, ask any...
Pipps starts to cry for the Mahoney Family 2 foot and 4 foot

nsmol@twc.com
October 8th 17, 05:45 AM
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:49:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Tarzanna, House of Sackett
>
> sister of Spunky who was just added
>
> --Rebecca

Shadow too. Her Meowmee posted...don't kno the house.

Pit2nya

cshenk
October 8th 17, 06:09 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:49:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Tarzanna, House of Sackett
> >
> > sister of Spunky who was just added
> >
> > --Rebecca
>
> Shadow too. Her Meowmee posted...don't kno the house.
>
> Pit2nya

Tarzanna and Spunky were listed (house change purr our walk of
remembrenz site). Shadow already listed, house of Vicki.

--

Gabrielle David[_2_]
October 8th 17, 10:30 PM

cshenk
October 9th 17, 12:12 AM
--

cshenk
October 9th 17, 12:13 AM

--

The Owens Cats
October 10th 17, 03:20 AM
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 8:02:46 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

Can we pleez add Angel, House of Fotre, ifn weer not too late? Fangu so much.

The Owens cats

The Owens Cats
October 10th 17, 03:20 AM
On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 8:02:46 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.
>
> Rebecca

Can we pleez add Angel, House of Fotre, ifn weer not too late? Fangu so much.

The Owens cats

cshenk
October 10th 17, 03:38 AM
The Owens Cats wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 8:02:46 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis
> > yeer's JB.
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> Can we pleez add Angel, House of Fotre, ifn weer not too late? Fangu
> so much.
>
> The Owens cats

Daisy-chan nodds sadly and adds name.

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 10th 17, 03:46 AM

Mocha house of Kleinfelder
Quixote, House of Whisker City

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 10th 17, 03:46 AM
Frum Anti Julie:

Angel, House of Fotre

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 10th 17, 03:51 AM
Frum Anti Barbara IV Miller:

Skitzo – House of Miller
Gizmo – House of Miller
Lil’Sista - – House of Miller
Charlie – House of Miller
Smurfette – House of Miller
Smudge – House of Miller
Giest – House of Miller
Darth – House of Miller
Ditto – House of Miller
Akashi – House of Miller
Houdini – House of Miller
Qui-Gon – House of Miller
Bagheera – House of Miller
Spike – House of Miller
Glitter – House of Miller
Meena – House of Miller
Crash – House of Miller
Meko – House of Miller
Purrla – House of Miller
Harley – House of Miller
Nefertiti – House of Miller
Junior – House of Miller
Dappy – House of Miller
Pharoah – House of Miller
Un-named Kittens – House of Miller

Community Kitties[_3_]
October 11th 17, 08:52 PM
Just posted on Meowchat Stories by Heather Rennie:

May I please add Boca, House of Rennie to the list of this year's
honorees. He made his way to the Bridge today.

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:25 PM
Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Just posted on Meowchat Stories by Heather Rennie:
>
> May I please add Boca, House of Rennie to the list of this year's
> honorees. He made his way to the Bridge today.

Daisy-chan nods and adds Boca to the list.

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:27 PM

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:27 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Frum Anti June:
>
> Mocha house of Kleinfelder
> Quixote, House of Whisker City

Daisy-chan nods and adds to the list

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:27 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Frum Anti Julie:
>
> Angel, House of Fotre

Daisy nods and adds to list

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:28 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Frum Anti Barbara IV Miller:
>
> Skitzo – House of Miller
> Gizmo – House of Miller
> Lil’Sista - – House of Miller
> Charlie – House of Miller
> Smurfette – House of Miller
> Smudge – House of Miller
> Giest – House of Miller
> Darth – House of Miller
> Ditto – House of Miller
> Akashi – House of Miller
> Houdini – House of Miller
> Qui-Gon – House of Miller
> Bagheera – House of Miller
> Spike – House of Miller
> Glitter – House of Miller
> Meena – House of Miller
> Crash – House of Miller
> Meko – House of Miller
> Purrla – House of Miller
> Harley – House of Miller
> Nefertiti – House of Miller
> Junior – House of Miller
> Dappy – House of Miller
> Pharoah – House of Miller
> Un-named Kittens – House of Miller

Daisy nods, caught in original

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:28 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Frum Anti Julie:
>
> Angel, House of Fotre

Daisy-chan nods, was on list

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:29 PM

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:29 PM
--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:30 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Anti Mary askz dat we add Emily, House of Kuska
>
> Rebecca

Yes! Got her in time for first reading

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:30 PM
Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 9:02:46 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or
> Rebecca wrote:
> > Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis
> > yeer's JB.
> >
> > Rebecca
>
> Can I add the following, all House of Stott
>
> GB
> Gigi
> Rhiannon
> Sissy
> Widu
> Tasha
> Ceecee
> Frost
> Kelsie
> Bridgette
> Spook
>
> Fangu,
> Mishi

Daisy-chan nods and adds to list

--

cshenk
October 11th 17, 09:32 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added
>
> Garland, House of Rennie
> Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
> Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
> Hopscotch, House of Whitwell