PDA

View Full Version : Re: Pet Costumes

October 2nd 17, 08:44 PM
On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
> http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/21022petcostumescp.html
>
> (this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
> paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
> post the link from the archive)
>
> Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
> caterpillar costume! ;)
>
> Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
> THAT kind of power.
> The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.
>
> TJ

We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)

Joe W Dee
October 3rd 17, 12:18 AM
On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
(in >):

> On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
> > http://www.....html
> >
> > TJ
>
> We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
> out www.... :-)

IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

--
Joe W Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Joy[_3_]
October 3rd 17, 01:42 AM
On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote
> (in >):
>
>> On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
>>> http://www.....html
>>>
>>> TJ
>>
>> We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check
>> out www.... :-)
>
> IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about, anyway.

Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like
it too.

Tigger[_2_]
October 4th 17, 02:33 AM
Joy wrote:
> On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
>>>
>>> We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added
>>> to...check
>>> out www.... :-)
>>
>> IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
>> anyway.
>
> Some pets like costumes. My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
> nothing better than being dressed up. Most pets don't like it. I would
> never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
> too.

Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
antiseptic and bandages.

Joy[_3_]
October 4th 17, 06:30 AM
On 10/3/2017 6:33 PM, Tigger wrote:
> Joy wrote:
>> On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
>>> On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote

>>> IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
>>> anyway.
>>
>> Some pets like costumes.* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
>> nothing better than being dressed up.* Most pets don't like it.* I would
>> never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
>> too.
>
> Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
> antiseptic and bandages.

LOL! As they should.

jmcquown[_2_]
October 4th 17, 10:06 PM
On 10/2/2017 3:44 PM, wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 22, 2002 at 7:21:38 PM UTC+1, TJ and The Dust wrote:
>> http://www.azstarnet.com/star/today/21022petcostumescp.html
>>
>> (this link is from my daily paper. it may not work when they post tomorrows
>> paper so if you can't get it tomorrow and want to see, let me know and I can
>> post the link from the archive)
>>
>> Kody wouldn't stand for this, no way. Although, I could see Fluffy in the
>> caterpillar costume! ;)
>>
>> Look at the cat dressed as a king! Like we need to give our furry masters
>> THAT kind of power.
>> The one they've dolled up like Eeyore does not look too happy at all.
>>
>> TJ
>

> We have a great selection of costumes that are always being added to...check out www.petcostumes.shop :-)

Yet another Google Groups SPAMMER. Notice they're replying to a 15 year
old post. Trying to drum up business.

Jill

jmcquown[_2_]
October 5th 17, 01:38 AM
On 10/3/2017 9:33 PM, Tigger wrote:
> Joy wrote:
>> On 10/2/2017 4:18 PM, Joe W Dee wrote:
>>> On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 15:44:26 -0400, wrote

>>> IMHO costumes don't belong on pets. Not pets that anyone cares about,
>>> anyway.
>>
>> Some pets like costumes.* My sister had a Golden Retriever that liked
>> nothing better than being dressed up.* Most pets don't like it.* I would
>> never try putting a costume on a cat, although some of them might like it
>> too.
>
> Cat costumes are more expensive than dog costumes since they come with
> antiseptic and bandages.

Or perhaps pet nail-caps! (can't figure out how anyone would put fake
fingernails on cats)

Jill