PDA

View Full Version : MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Misty Goes In Search of Cash

October 5th 17, 05:36 AM
[With less than 24 hours left before the Full Moon Rises Misty goes in search of her escort, Cash. This year in the Bast forsaken Ice Box she plans to snuggle into Cash to keep WARM and maybe cover both of them with her force shield to keep out the cold. One thing that will NOT be a problem is keeping a shield up: Being located at the South Pole, she is a conduit for energy to flow into Mother Earth. Seeing Cash radiating off the Energy of her Power may be very "interesting"].

cshenk
October 5th 17, 10:46 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> [With less than 24 hours left before the Full Moon Rises Misty goes
> in search of her escort, Cash. This year in the Bast forsaken Ice Box
> she plans to snuggle into Cash to keep WARM and maybe cover both of
> them with her force shield to keep out the cold. One thing that will
> NOT be a problem is keeping a shield up: Being located at the South
> Pole, she is a conduit for energy to flow into Mother Earth. Seeing
> Cash radiating off the Energy of her Power may be very "interesting"].

Cash catches up with Misty. He was busy getting a second Basket to
Pipps and Ranger Dude who are helping man the guest book and pass out
Rainbow Hankies and Glow sticks in multiple colors.

He grins, Misty looks FANTASTIC as always. He has on a sort of match
with a silk black color with diamond spangles and a matching tail
ornament. He may look country, but he looks very much the
distinguished country gentledoggie.

Cash reminds her though that as a beagle, 60F is plenty warm for him
but he's delighted to share warmth with her! Offering her a paw, he
escorts her towards the podium and a specially warm cushion to his side
as he prepares to use American Sign Language (Dog/Cat version) for
Daisy. There is a slight delay as Daisy and Iowna add a few last
minute names in braille.

Meantime, Fiona makes sure the ceiling cover is retracted properly and
sets a watch on the satilites so she can dim interior lighting as
needed. She will automatically do that during both name readings but
may need to do it once or twice to preserve their sanctuary from
showing to the 2foots.

--

October 6th 17, 03:20 AM
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 2:46:57 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > [With less than 24 hours left before the Full Moon Rises Misty goes
> > in search of her escort, Cash. This year in the Bast forsaken Ice Box
> > she plans to snuggle into Cash to keep WARM and maybe cover both of
> > them with her force shield to keep out the cold. One thing that will
> > NOT be a problem is keeping a shield up: Being located at the South
> > Pole, she is a conduit for energy to flow into Mother Earth. Seeing
> > Cash radiating off the Energy of her Power may be very "interesting"].
>
> Cash catches up with Misty. He was busy getting a second Basket to
> Pipps and Ranger Dude who are helping man the guest book and pass out
> Rainbow Hankies and Glow sticks in multiple colors.
>
> He grins, Misty looks FANTASTIC as always. He has on a sort of match
> with a silk black color with diamond spangles and a matching tail
> ornament. He may look country, but he looks very much the
> distinguished country gentledoggie.
>
> Cash reminds her though that as a beagle, 60F is plenty warm for him
> but he's delighted to share warmth with her! Offering her a paw, he
> escorts her towards the podium and a specially warm cushion to his side
> as he prepares to use American Sign Language (Dog/Cat version) for
> Daisy. There is a slight delay as Daisy and Iowna add a few last
> minute names in braille.
>
> Meantime, Fiona makes sure the ceiling cover is retracted properly and
> sets a watch on the satilites so she can dim interior lighting as
> needed. She will automatically do that during both name readings but
> may need to do it once or twice to preserve their sanctuary from
> showing to the 2foots.
>

> --

"Ah, there you are Cash!!! You look very handsome. This year there seems to be nothing for me to do, so I am all yours. This clearly not the place I would have picked, but it is almost a beautiful Ice Palace CAThedral -- everything and everywhere you look is Ice. The Rainbow Hankies and the multi-colored glow sticks make each Ice Object magnify the color of the glow stick nearest to it. Kind of the same idea I had of having Ice sculptures with the embedded colored LEDs. The colored cushions were a nice touch as well. I suspect as all all the cats crowd in their body heat warm this Hall. Let's go over there [Misty points to an out of the way spot with some red cushions], and I plan to snuggle next to you. It is *still* COLD in here!!! And if that does not work I'm going to cover us with a "shield" that will keep out the COLD and keep in our heat. Hypothermia is a real problem even at 60 degrees, and I love WARM HEAT, and right now YOU are my very own walking space heater. [The two lay down in the red cushions and Misty curls into Cash's side and begins to PURRRR].

cshenk
October 6th 17, 03:46 AM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 2:46:57 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> > > [With less than 24 hours left before the Full Moon Rises Misty
> > > goes in search of her escort, Cash. This year in the Bast
> > > forsaken Ice Box she plans to snuggle into Cash to keep WARM and
> > > maybe cover both of them with her force shield to keep out the
> > > cold. One thing that will NOT be a problem is keeping a shield
> > > up: Being located at the South Pole, she is a conduit for energy
> > > to flow into Mother Earth. Seeing Cash radiating off the Energy
> > > of her Power may be very "interesting"].
> >
> > Cash catches up with Misty. He was busy getting a second Basket to
> > Pipps and Ranger Dude who are helping man the guest book and pass
> > out Rainbow Hankies and Glow sticks in multiple colors.
> >
> > He grins, Misty looks FANTASTIC as always. He has on a sort of
> > match with a silk black color with diamond spangles and a matching
> > tail ornament. He may look country, but he looks very much the
> > distinguished country gentledoggie.
> >
> > Cash reminds her though that as a beagle, 60F is plenty warm for him
> > but he's delighted to share warmth with her! Offering her a paw, he
> > escorts her towards the podium and a specially warm cushion to his
> > side as he prepares to use American Sign Language (Dog/Cat version)
> > for Daisy. There is a slight delay as Daisy and Iowna add a few
> > last minute names in braille.
> >
> > Meantime, Fiona makes sure the ceiling cover is retracted properly
> > and sets a watch on the satilites so she can dim interior lighting
> > as needed. She will automatically do that during both name
> > readings but may need to do it once or twice to preserve their
> > sanctuary from showing to the 2foots.
> >

> > --
>
> "Ah, there you are Cash!!! You look very handsome. This year there
> seems to be nothing for me to do, so I am all yours. This clearly not
> the place I would have picked, but it is almost a beautiful Ice
> Palace CAThedral -- everything and everywhere you look is Ice. The
> Rainbow Hankies and the multi-colored glow sticks make each Ice
> Object magnify the color of the glow stick nearest to it. Kind of the
> same idea I had of having Ice sculptures with the embedded colored
> LEDs. The colored cushions were a nice touch as well. I suspect as
> all all the cats crowd in their body heat warm this Hall. Let's go
> over there [Misty points to an out of the way spot with some red
> cushions], and I plan to snuggle next to you. It is still COLD in
> here!!! And if that does not work I'm going to cover us with a
> "shield" that will keep out the COLD and keep in our heat.
> Hypothermia is a real problem even at 60 degrees, and I love WARM
> HEAT, and right now YOU are my very own walking space heater. [The
> two lay down in the red cushions and Misty curls into Cash's side and
> begins to PURRRR].

Cash enjoys the lovely Misty and flopps an ear over to keep her ears
warm. He then operates a foot pedal that raises the bed a foot up and
another that brings it to 80F.

--

October 6th 17, 05:13 AM
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7:47:05 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Cash catches up with Misty. He was busy getting a second Basket to
> > > Pipps and Ranger Dude who are helping man the guest book and pass
> > > out Rainbow Hankies and Glow sticks in multiple colors.
> > >
> > > He grins, Misty looks FANTASTIC as always. He has on a sort of
> > > match with a silk black color with diamond spangles and a matching
> > > tail ornament. He may look country, but he looks very much the
> > > distinguished country gentledoggie.
> > >
> > > Cash reminds her though that as a beagle, 60F is plenty warm for him
> > > but he's delighted to share warmth with her! Offering her a paw, he
> > > escorts her towards the podium and a specially warm cushion to his
> > > side as he prepares to use American Sign Language (Dog/Cat version)
> > > for Daisy. There is a slight delay as Daisy and Iowna add a few
> > > last minute names in braille.
> > >
> > > Meantime, Fiona makes sure the ceiling cover is retracted properly
> > > and sets a watch on the satilites so she can dim interior lighting
> > > as needed. She will automatically do that during both name
> > > readings but may need to do it once or twice to preserve their
> > > sanctuary from showing to the 2foots.
> > >

> > > --
> >
> > "Ah, there you are Cash!!! You look very handsome. This year there
> > seems to be nothing for me to do, so I am all yours. This clearly not
> > the place I would have picked, but it is almost a beautiful Ice
> > Palace CAThedral -- everything and everywhere you look is Ice. The
> > Rainbow Hankies and the multi-colored glow sticks make each Ice
> > Object magnify the color of the glow stick nearest to it. Kind of the
> > same idea I had of having Ice sculptures with the embedded colored
> > LEDs. The colored cushions were a nice touch as well. I suspect as
> > all all the cats crowd in their body heat warm this Hall. Let's go
> > over there [Misty points to an out of the way spot with some red
> > cushions], and I plan to snuggle next to you. It is still COLD in
> > here!!! And if that does not work I'm going to cover us with a
> > "shield" that will keep out the COLD and keep in our heat.
> > Hypothermia is a real problem even at 60 degrees, and I love WARM
> > HEAT, and right now YOU are my very own walking space heater. [The
> > two lay down in the red cushions and Misty curls into Cash's side and
> > begins to PURRRR].
>
> Cash enjoys the lovely Misty and flopps an ear over to keep her ears
> warm. He then operates a foot pedal that raises the bed a foot up and
> another that brings it to 80F.
>
> --

"Now that is clever: A heated bed that is raised off the ice: Were it not for that all the heat would go into the ice causing it to melt. Ah you are the best Cash. [Misty starts to PURRRR]

cshenk
October 6th 17, 10:59 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7:47:05 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > "Ah, there you are Cash!!! You look very handsome. This year there
> > > seems to be nothing for me to do, so I am all yours. This clearly
> > > not the place I would have picked, but it is almost a beautiful
> > > Ice Palace CAThedral -- everything and everywhere you look is
> > > Ice. The Rainbow Hankies and the multi-colored glow sticks make
> > > each Ice Object magnify the color of the glow stick nearest to
> > > it. Kind of the same idea I had of having Ice sculptures with the
> > > embedded colored LEDs. The colored cushions were a nice touch as
> > > well. I suspect as all all the cats crowd in their body heat warm
> > > this Hall. Let's go over there [Misty points to an out of the way
> > > spot with some red cushions], and I plan to snuggle next to you.
> > > It is still COLD in here!!! And if that does not work I'm going
> > > to cover us with a "shield" that will keep out the COLD and keep
> > > in our heat. Hypothermia is a real problem even at 60 degrees,
> > > and I love WARM HEAT, and right now YOU are my very own walking
> > > space heater. [The two lay down in the red cushions and Misty
> > > curls into Cash's side and begins to PURRRR].
> >
> > Cash enjoys the lovely Misty and flopps an ear over to keep her ears
> > warm. He then operates a foot pedal that raises the bed a foot up
> > and another that brings it to 80F.
> >
> > --
>
> "Now that is clever: A heated bed that is raised off the ice: Were it
> not for that all the heat would go into the ice causing it to melt.
> Ah you are the best Cash. [Misty starts to PURRRR]

Cash laughs and cuddles in feeling like the luckiest man at the ball.
He does add though that that earth magic the locals have easily handle
chilling the ice above from the bit from their raised bed. He's not
sure how. He's just a plain country gentlepooch. He knows hunting,
fishing, birding, and sheriff type things and fire prevention.

Cash says 'the pedals are simple and when you lower the unit, the
heater turns down automatically based on how low we are to the ground.
At the bottom, we have stuff to keep the ground chill but we are at 70F
or so. A foot up, we are ok to have the top at 80F.'.

Cash then turns sadly to the tributes. He has a few to pass as well.

--

October 7th 17, 01:29 AM
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 3:00:00 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Cash enjoys the lovely Misty and flopps an ear over to keep her ears
> > > warm. He then operates a foot pedal that raises the bed a foot up
> > > and another that brings it to 80F.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > "Now that is clever: A heated bed that is raised off the ice: Were it
> > not for that all the heat would go into the ice causing it to melt.
> > Ah you are the best Cash. [Misty starts to PURRRR]
>
> Cash laughs and cuddles in feeling like the luckiest man at the ball.
> He does add though that that earth magic the locals have easily handle
> chilling the ice above from the bit from their raised bed. He's not
> sure how. He's just a plain country gentlepooch. He knows hunting,
> fishing, birding, and sheriff type things and fire prevention.
>
> Cash says 'the pedals are simple and when you lower the unit, the
> heater turns down automatically based on how low we are to the ground.
> At the bottom, we have stuff to keep the ground chill but we are at 70F
> or so. A foot up, we are ok to have the top at 80F.'.
>
> Cash then turns sadly to the tributes. He has a few to pass as well.
>
> --

"Go on Cash and make your Tributes. I'm here for you."

cshenk
October 7th 17, 02:06 AM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 3:00:00 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > "Now that is clever: A heated bed that is raised off the ice:
> > > Were it not for that all the heat would go into the ice causing
> > > it to melt. Ah you are the best Cash. [Misty starts to PURRRR]
> >
> > Cash laughs and cuddles in feeling like the luckiest man at the
> > ball. He does add though that that earth magic the locals have
> > easily handle chilling the ice above from the bit from their raised
> > bed. He's not sure how. He's just a plain country gentlepooch.
> > He knows hunting, fishing, birding, and sheriff type things and
> > fire prevention.
> >
> > Cash says 'the pedals are simple and when you lower the unit, the
> > heater turns down automatically based on how low we are to the
> > ground. At the bottom, we have stuff to keep the ground chill but
> > we are at 70F or so. A foot up, we are ok to have the top at 80F.'.
> >
> > Cash then turns sadly to the tributes. He has a few to pass as well.
> >
> > --
>
> "Go on Cash and make your Tributes. I'm here for you."

THank you Misty. I have only 1 more but we can let the others make a
few fur a bit. Daisy-chan has one more too. There were so many who
could not make it here, but they sent their notes to others.

My heart still almost fails yet beats the stronger for the tribute to
Belle. If it got lost, I kin read it to you.

--

October 7th 17, 02:41 AM
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 6:06:24 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Cash laughs and cuddles in feeling like the luckiest man at the
> > > ball. He does add though that that earth magic the locals have
> > > easily handle chilling the ice above from the bit from their raised
> > > bed. He's not sure how. He's just a plain country gentlepooch.
> > > He knows hunting, fishing, birding, and sheriff type things and
> > > fire prevention.
> > >
> > > Cash says 'the pedals are simple and when you lower the unit, the
> > > heater turns down automatically based on how low we are to the
> > > ground. At the bottom, we have stuff to keep the ground chill but
> > > we are at 70F or so. A foot up, we are ok to have the top at 80F.'.
> > >
> > > Cash then turns sadly to the tributes. He has a few to pass as well.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > "Go on Cash and make your Tributes. I'm here for you."
>
> THank you Misty. I have only 1 more but we can let the others make a
> few fur a bit. Daisy-chan has one more too. There were so many who
> could not make it here, but they sent their notes to others.
>
> My heart still almost fails yet beats the stronger for the tribute to
> Belle. If it got lost, I kin read it to you.
>
> --

As much as I hate the cold, your presence has made this an enjoyable Ball. When you have finished your tributes come back and let us spend a few more quiet hours together, maybe eat something, before the sun rises, at which point I will need to leave as as my Powers of the Night will be fading.

cshenk
October 7th 17, 07:50 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> As much as I hate the cold, your presence has made this an enjoyable
> Ball. When you have finished your tributes come back and let us spend
> a few more quiet hours together, maybe eat something, before the sun
> rises, at which point I will need to leave as as my Powers of the
> Night will be fading.

Cash nods and pulls out his final proxy tribute. Once delivered he can
sit by the lovely Misty and morn with her on the lost ones. Later,
they will have a ball, but it's too early for their hearts yet to do
more than pass the tributes. He rubs a floppy ear along her cheek then
joins the line.

--

October 8th 17, 06:11 AM
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 11:50:23 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > As much as I hate the cold, your presence has made this an enjoyable
> > Ball. When you have finished your tributes come back and let us spend
> > a few more quiet hours together, maybe eat something, before the sun
> > rises, at which point I will need to leave as as my Powers of the
> > Night will be fading.
>
> Cash nods and pulls out his final proxy tribute. Once delivered he can
> sit by the lovely Misty and morn with her on the lost ones. Later,
> they will have a ball, but it's too early for their hearts yet to do
> more than pass the tributes. He rubs a floppy ear along her cheek then
> joins the line.
>
> --

[Misty listens to Cash and waits for Cash to return from delivering his final tribute, when he returns she asks Cash:]

Lets go get some food.

cshenk
October 8th 17, 07:02 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 11:50:23 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
> >
> > > As much as I hate the cold, your presence has made this an
> > > enjoyable Ball. When you have finished your tributes come back
> > > and let us spend a few more quiet hours together, maybe eat
> > > something, before the sun rises, at which point I will need to
> > > leave as as my Powers of the Night will be fading.
> >
> > Cash nods and pulls out his final proxy tribute. Once delivered he
> > can sit by the lovely Misty and morn with her on the lost ones.
> > Later, they will have a ball, but it's too early for their hearts
> > yet to do more than pass the tributes. He rubs a floppy ear along
> > her cheek then joins the line.
> >
> > --
>
> [Misty listens to Cash and waits for Cash to return from delivering
> his final tribute, when he returns she asks Cash:]
>
> Lets go get some food.

Cash's tummy growls. They head over for some food. Cash first points
to the sashimi tank. It's in the center with 2 food laden tables
beside it and cold tolerant berry bushes behind them.

The sashimi tank has a wide top rail with 2 ladders and along the top,
are fishing nets and rods in holders. The rods are preloaded with
hooks and bait. Several penguins stand at the back, ready to refill
the tank at need with fresh local fishies.

Cash trotts up after Misty. He knows they supported the rail for a
penguin because they have to get up there to add more sashimi fishes so
his weight isn't a problem. He sets back to enjoy watching Misty
select her munchies.

--

October 8th 17, 11:01 PM
On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 11:02:38 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > Cash nods and pulls out his final proxy tribute. Once delivered he
> > > can sit by the lovely Misty and morn with her on the lost ones.
> > > Later, they will have a ball, but it's too early for their hearts
> > > yet to do more than pass the tributes. He rubs a floppy ear along
> > > her cheek then joins the line.
> > >
> > > --
> >
> > [Misty listens to Cash and waits for Cash to return from delivering
> > his final tribute, when he returns she asks Cash:]
> >
> > Lets go get some food.
>
> Cash's tummy growls. They head over for some food. Cash first points
> to the sashimi tank. It's in the center with 2 food laden tables
> beside it and cold tolerant berry bushes behind them.
>
> The sashimi tank has a wide top rail with 2 ladders and along the top,
> are fishing nets and rods in holders. The rods are preloaded with
> hooks and bait. Several penguins stand at the back, ready to refill
> the tank at need with fresh local fishies.
>
> Cash trotts up after Misty. He knows they supported the rail for a
> penguin because they have to get up there to add more sashimi fishes so
> his weight isn't a problem. He sets back to enjoy watching Misty
> select her munchies.
>

> --

[After finishing a rather late dinner Misty and Cash head back to their pile of cushions and and little snuggle time. Even at the South Pole there are signs that the sun will be rising soon]

"Well Cash this has been a rather wonderful Ball. You have been kind and gentle. Your blue diamond collar is beautiful, and will be treasured forever. Next year, let's hope that the organizing committee will hold the Ball some place warmer -- like Europe -- where there is Art, History, and Culture. Or a Anasazi ruins in New Mexico or Arizona. That said, I must admit this was not half as bad an experience as I feared it would be. It takes a bit of getting use to seeing penguins sliding by every couple of seconds, and the icy floor, but the fur boots and FURniture placement, along with YOUR warmth made this an enjoyable event. Will you walk me to my Teleporter? I don't even have a clue what time or day it is in Tucson, but the Dawn is coming and I need to get home before the "Bobcat" starts tearing up the house looking for me... though by now he has probably remembered that I'm at the Jellicle Ball."

[With that Cash walks Misty to her Teleporter. Misty touches he nose to his and then proceeds to rub her face up and down both sides of Cash's face. She then enters the Teleporter, and punches in the coordinates for Tucson, AZ. The Teleporter starts to warm up, but just before it whisks her away Misty calls out to Cash...]

"Same time next year?"

cshenk
October 9th 17, 12:31 AM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 11:02:38 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > [Misty listens to Cash and waits for Cash to return from
> > > delivering his final tribute, when he returns she asks Cash:]
> > >
> > > Lets go get some food.
> >
> > Cash's tummy growls. They head over for some food. Cash first
> > points to the sashimi tank. It's in the center with 2 food laden
> > tables beside it and cold tolerant berry bushes behind them.
> >
> > The sashimi tank has a wide top rail with 2 ladders and along the
> > top, are fishing nets and rods in holders. The rods are preloaded
> > with hooks and bait. Several penguins stand at the back, ready to
> > refill the tank at need with fresh local fishies.
> >
> > Cash trotts up after Misty. He knows they supported the rail for a
> > penguin because they have to get up there to add more sashimi
> > fishes so his weight isn't a problem. He sets back to enjoy
> > watching Misty select her munchies.
> >

> > --
>
> [After finishing a rather late dinner Misty and Cash head back to
> their pile of cushions and and little snuggle time. Even at the South
> Pole there are signs that the sun will be rising soon]
>
> "Well Cash this has been a rather wonderful Ball. You have been kind
> and gentle. Your blue diamond collar is beautiful, and will be
> treasured forever. Next year, let's hope that the organizing
> committee will hold the Ball some place warmer -- like Europe --
> where there is Art, History, and Culture. Or a Anasazi ruins in New
> Mexico or Arizona. That said, I must admit this was not half as bad
> an experience as I feared it would be. It takes a bit of getting use
> to seeing penguins sliding by every couple of seconds, and the icy
> floor, but the fur boots and FURniture placement, along with YOUR
> warmth made this an enjoyable event. Will you walk me to my
> Teleporter? I don't even have a clue what time or day it is in
> Tucson, but the Dawn is coming and I need to get home before the
> "Bobcat" starts tearing up the house looking for me... though by now
> he has probably remembered that I'm at the Jellicle Ball."
>
> [With that Cash walks Misty to her Teleporter. Misty touches he nose
> to his and then proceeds to rub her face up and down both sides of
> Cash's face. She then enters the Teleporter, and punches in the
> coordinates for Tucson, AZ. The Teleporter starts to warm up, but
> just before it whisks her away Misty calls out to Cash...]
>
> "Same time next year?"

Cash grins and agrees and even though Misty had to leave the ball
early, he's looking forward to his sweet Misty.

Meantime a community kitty climbs up and snags a sashimi fishie for
Iowna who brings it to the chef. "Please remove head, tail and fins
then slit and put mai Tramadol medicine in? With a grin the chef is
happy to help and Iowna takes her plate off looking for greens. She
finds some endive and happily snags 2 leaves.

She sniffs about and finds Pipps and Ranger and settles in to nibble
her treat and catch up.

--

October 9th 17, 03:14 AM
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 9:36:55 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> [With less than 24 hours left before the Full Moon Rises Misty goes in search of her escort, Cash. This year in the Bast forsaken Ice Box she plans to snuggle into Cash to keep WARM and maybe cover both of them with her force shield to keep out the cold. One thing that will NOT be a problem is keeping a shield up: Being located at the South Pole, she is a conduit for energy to flow into Mother Earth. Seeing Cash radiating off the Energy of her Power may be very "interesting"].

Pipps will say more as time goes on
Luffs yew awl