PDA

View Full Version : Nowntsmintz

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 6th 17, 12:34 AM
Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.

Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.

Fangu,
Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 6th 17, 12:48 AM
I haz made a noo thred fur dis, dat sez itz fur da JB. Pleez uze dat uther thred fur JB nowntsmintz. Fangu, an sorree fur da catfusion.

Rebecca

October 6th 17, 01:18 AM
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:34:41 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.
>
> Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.
>
> Fangu,
>Rebecca
uf Jellicle Ball
Ranger n Pippsy wyl beh at da JB n bring a baskit uf Jellicle Ball 2017 tu put on da Guest buk tabul

October 6th 17, 03:30 AM
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 5:18:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:34:41 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> > Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.
> >
> > Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.
> >
> > Fangu,
> >Rebecca
> uf Jellicle Ball
> Ranger n Pippsy wyl beh at da JB n bring a baskit uf Jellicle Ball 2017 tu put on da Guest buk tabul

Hankeez? P2nya

cshenk
October 6th 17, 03:50 AM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 5:18:46 PM UTC-7,
> wrote:
> > On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:34:41 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
> > Rebecca wrote:
> > > Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez
> > > uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.
> > >
> > > Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur
> > > eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da
> > > fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.
> > >
> > > Fangu,
> > > Rebecca
> > uf Jellicle Ball
> > Ranger n Pippsy wyl beh at da JB n bring a baskit uf Jellicle Ball
> > 2017 tu put on da Guest buk tabul
>
> Hankeez? P2nya

DEz has dem. Was a last basket dropped off wif Pipps and Ranger.