PDA

View Full Version : A tribute to Mosey

Ranger McDude
October 6th 17, 12:14 PM
Mosey of da Howse of Waterman was a mozt eggzelent brofur cat. He allez
welcomed me into his fambly, and his love for an generosity to da
Community was well known. Him was a gentlecat, and a good purrvider for
an protector of himz fambly.

Mosey, you will be missed.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 6th 17, 09:15 PM
Furry nice tribyoot, Ranger. Mosey wuz a pillar of da komoonitee, an he will be missed.I

Sundance

cshenk
October 6th 17, 11:10 PM
Ranger McDude wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Mosey of da Howse of Waterman was a mozt eggzelent brofur cat. He
> allez welcomed me into his fambly, and his love for an generosity to
> da Community was well known. Him was a gentlecat, and a good
> purrvider for an protector of himz fambly.
>
> Mosey, you will be missed.

Cash misses Mosey a lot. He curls into a ball and remembers all the
converstions and adventures they had.

Iowna jumps in to say Mosey used to take her on adventures and helped
dig out a safe path for her to use to get around a hill she couldn't
jump anymore.

--

October 7th 17, 03:36 AM
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 1:15:27 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Furry nice tribyoot, Ranger. Mosey wuz a pillar of da komoonitee, an he will be missed.I
>
> Sundance

P2nya sez: I agree. He was generous with his time; volunteering to be Vice Grand Pooh-Bah of Cat America, az wewl az Diplocat 2 Catnada, Chancellor of the Exchequer, and Secretary of Defense. The community will miss him, and efin mine Meowmee will.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 7th 17, 09:46 PM
Welkum, Books! If korse he kan be part of da komoonitee.

Rebecca

October 8th 17, 04:57 AM
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 1:46:21 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Welkum, Books! If korse he kan be part of da komoonitee.
>
> Rebecca

Pipps fankz Rebecca fur welkumin Books tu be part uf da komoonitee.
Books wyl introdoos hisownself sune

October 8th 17, 05:36 AM
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 8:57:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 1:46:21 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> > Welkum, Books! If korse he kan be part of da komoonitee.
> >
> > Rebecca
>

> Pipps fankz Rebecca fur welkumin Books tu be part uf da komoonitee.
> Books wyl introdoos hisownself sune

Lookin furrwurd.P2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 8th 17, 05:44 AM
Dum sekkaterry: dat wuz sposed to be "OF korse"!

Rebecca