PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to William Patrick, house of Mahoney

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
October 6th 17, 12:16 PM
Pat, you were the best sort of brother anyone could hope for. You were
generous with your time and resources, and you truly cared about those
around you. And nobody couple beat your love for dogs and cats!

It is still hard for me to believe that someone could take your life.
Rest in peace, dear brother.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 6th 17, 12:20 PM
Dat's a bootiful tribyoot, Unka Dan. We knowz how hard it must hav bin fur yoo to rite it. Meowmie gitz MMS efurry time she fingkz abowt whut happined.

Sundance, for his house

cshenk
October 7th 17, 01:59 AM
Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Pat, you were the best sort of brother anyone could hope for. You
> were generous with your time and resources, and you truly cared about
> those around you. And nobody couple beat your love for dogs and cats!
>
> It is still hard for me to believe that someone could take your life.
> Rest in peace, dear brother.

Iowna and all the doggies start a soft crune for Patrick, joined by the
others who have sad purrs in matching tones.

--

Dan Mahoney[_2_]
October 7th 17, 02:41 AM
On 2017-10-06 11:20:11 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

> Dat's a bootiful tribyoot, Unka Dan. We knowz how hard it must hav bin
> fur yoo to rite it. Meowmie gitz MMS efurry time she fingkz abowt whut
> happined.
>
> Sundance, for his house

I had wanted to write more, but that was all I could stand this morning.

October 7th 17, 03:23 AM
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:59:37 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > Pat, you were the best sort of brother anyone could hope for. You
> > were generous with your time and resources, and you truly cared about
> > those around you. And nobody couple beat your love for dogs and cats!
> >
> > It is still hard for me to believe that someone could take your life.
> > Rest in peace, dear brother.
>
> Iowna and all the doggies start a soft crune for Patrick, joined by the
> others who have sad purrs in matching tones.
>
> --

P2nya Joyns in with hur purrs.