PDA

View Full Version : Tribute, Shadow, House of Vicki

cshenk
October 7th 17, 07:57 PM
Cash comes up to pass a tribute from a 2foot who loved well her friend.

"Shadow, Our cross-eyed diabetic 18-year-old cat Shadow began losing
weight quickly and only ate small amounts of what I fed him by hand. It
was another hard choice to bid him goodbye. If you feel it is
appropriate to also add Shadow to the list, that would be very welcome."

The 2foot also lost Belle this year. It is a sadness.

--

October 8th 17, 02:18 AM
On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 11:57:11 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Cash comes up to pass a tribute from a 2foot who loved well her friend.
>
> "Shadow, Our cross-eyed diabetic 18-year-old cat Shadow began losing
> weight quickly and only ate small amounts of what I fed him by hand. It
> was another hard choice to bid him goodbye. If you feel it is
> appropriate to also add Shadow to the list, that would be very welcome."
>
> The 2foot also lost Belle this year. It is a sadness.
>
> --

Pipps and Ranger are sad sad