PDA

View Full Version : Tu Daisy-Chan

Snowball
October 9th 17, 02:16 AM
Hihi Daisy-Chan,

Meowmie's onna nuffer katz groop dat haz sum ov da kitties anna meowmies anna
pawz dat used tu post heer long time ago. Wud it be okay iffin she posted da
Calling ov da Naynmes dere an da updaytes?

Fangu,

Snowball

cshenk
October 9th 17, 06:27 PM
Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Hihi Daisy-Chan,
>
> Meowmie's onna nuffer katz groop dat haz sum ov da kitties anna
> meowmies anna pawz dat used tu post heer long time ago. Wud it be
> okay iffin she posted da Calling ov da Naynmes dere an da updaytes?
>
> Fangu,
>
> Snowball

Hai Snowball! I's not own ennyfing here. Iffin you wants to post mai
own wurds, I'z not maind.

--

Snowball
October 9th 17, 10:31 PM

>Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
>> Hihi Daisy-Chan,
>>
>> Meowmie's onna nuffer katz groop dat haz sum ov da kitties anna
>> meowmies anna pawz dat used tu post heer long time ago. Wud it be
>> okay iffin she posted da Calling ov da Naynmes dere an da updaytes?
>>
>> Fangu,
>>
>> Snowball
>
>Hai Snowball! I's not own ennyfing here. Iffin you wants to post mai
>own wurds, I'z not maind.

Fangu so so much!

Snowball