PDA

View Full Version : Time for munchies!

cshenk
October 13th 17, 11:33 PM
Daisy, Iowna, Cash and Starr head back to the banquet after The Rainbow
bridge closes. Sad but glad to have seen their friends.

Daisy-Chan climbs up to the Sashimi tank and snags 2 right away with
her paws. Others are using the provided nets or fishing poles.

She remembers to get a fingerling for Iowna so she can take her pill
with it. Coming down, she has the Sashimi chef dehead and remove tail
and fins from Iowna's then gut and clean. She slips Iowna's medicine
in and puts it on Iowna's plate. The Sashimi chef is delighted, he'd
never thought of that! He then neatly handles Dasiy-chan's fish to
separate parts so she can chose which pieces she likes best.

Daisy-chan also grabs a mousecream with a light sprinkle of nip. She
can't have too much, as soon it will be moon set and she needs to be
able to read when Rebecca calls.

Cash and Starr snag a whole deboned duck to share and a good sized bowl
of a steamed peeled shrimp.

Iowna snags a Belgin Endive, 1/2lb still frosty bacon, and a small cup
of creamy mildish horseradish blend, then she sniffs.. Granny Apple!
She tries to reach over but it's just out of paw reach. One of the
community Kittahs sees her and comes to help.

"What can I do for you lovely Lady?"

"Oh, you have a Granny Smith Apple here, I'd love some slices and I bet
Cash and Starr will want some too!"

Grinning, the Community Kittah who never expected a guest to want to
eat some of the center table display, pulls out the Granny Smith,
deftly cores it then slices to what seems to be suitable part sizes and
adds it to a plate.

Happy, all 4 meet up at one of the bigger tables with several others
and enjoy their meals. Iowna sets 2 granny apple slices on her plate
then slides the rest to Cash and Starr.

"Have you tried Granny Apple Starr? Meowmie has a tree of them inna da
frunt yard."
--

October 14th 17, 05:51 AM
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 3:33:41 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Daisy, Iowna, Cash and Starr head back to the banquet after The Rainbow
> bridge closes. Sad but glad to have seen their friends.
>
> Daisy-Chan climbs up to the Sashimi tank and snags 2 right away with
> her paws. Others are using the provided nets or fishing poles.
>
> She remembers to get a fingerling for Iowna so she can take her pill
> with it. Coming down, she has the Sashimi chef dehead and remove tail
> and fins from Iowna's then gut and clean. She slips Iowna's medicine
> in and puts it on Iowna's plate. The Sashimi chef is delighted, he'd
> never thought of that! He then neatly handles Dasiy-chan's fish to
> separate parts so she can chose which pieces she likes best.
>
> Daisy-chan also grabs a mousecream with a light sprinkle of nip. She
> can't have too much, as soon it will be moon set and she needs to be
> able to read when Rebecca calls.
>
> Cash and Starr snag a whole deboned duck to share and a good sized bowl
> of a steamed peeled shrimp.
>
> Iowna snags a Belgin Endive, 1/2lb still frosty bacon, and a small cup
> of creamy mildish horseradish blend, then she sniffs.. Granny Apple!
> She tries to reach over but it's just out of paw reach. One of the
> community Kittahs sees her and comes to help.
>
> "What can I do for you lovely Lady?"
>
> "Oh, you have a Granny Smith Apple here, I'd love some slices and I bet
> Cash and Starr will want some too!"
>
> Grinning, the Community Kittah who never expected a guest to want to
> eat some of the center table display, pulls out the Granny Smith,
> deftly cores it then slices to what seems to be suitable part sizes and
> adds it to a plate.
>
> Happy, all 4 meet up at one of the bigger tables with several others
> and enjoy their meals. Iowna sets 2 granny apple slices on her plate
> then slides the rest to Cash and Starr.
>
> "Have you tried Granny Apple Starr? Meowmie has a tree of them inna da
> frunt yard."
> --

Pit2nya and Sundance finish slow-dancing, and joyne Daisy, Iowna, Cash and Starr at the Boofay. They take different amounts in each plate and find a place at the bigbig table.

October 14th 17, 05:53 AM
On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 3:33:41 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> Daisy, Iowna, Cash and Starr head back to the banquet after The Rainbow
> bridge closes. Sad but glad to have seen their friends.
>
> Daisy-Chan climbs up to the Sashimi tank and snags 2 right away with
> her paws. Others are using the provided nets or fishing poles.
>
> She remembers to get a fingerling for Iowna so she can take her pill
> with it. Coming down, she has the Sashimi chef dehead and remove tail
> and fins from Iowna's then gut and clean. She slips Iowna's medicine
> in and puts it on Iowna's plate. The Sashimi chef is delighted, he'd
> never thought of that! He then neatly handles Dasiy-chan's fish to
> separate parts so she can chose which pieces she likes best.
>
> Daisy-chan also grabs a mousecream with a light sprinkle of nip. She
> can't have too much, as soon it will be moon set and she needs to be
> able to read when Rebecca calls.
>
> Cash and Starr snag a whole deboned duck to share and a good sized bowl
> of a steamed peeled shrimp.
>
> Iowna snags a Belgin Endive, 1/2lb still frosty bacon, and a small cup
> of creamy mildish horseradish blend, then she sniffs.. Granny Apple!
> She tries to reach over but it's just out of paw reach. One of the
> community Kittahs sees her and comes to help.
>
> "What can I do for you lovely Lady?"
>
> "Oh, you have a Granny Smith Apple here, I'd love some slices and I bet
> Cash and Starr will want some too!"
>
> Grinning, the Community Kittah who never expected a guest to want to
> eat some of the center table display, pulls out the Granny Smith,
> deftly cores it then slices to what seems to be suitable part sizes and
> adds it to a plate.
>
> Happy, all 4 meet up at one of the bigger tables with several others
> and enjoy their meals. Iowna sets 2 granny apple slices on her plate
> then slides the rest to Cash and Starr.
>
> "Have you tried Granny Apple Starr? Meowmie has a tree of them inna da
> frunt yard."
> --

Pit2nya and Sundance finish slow-dancing, and joyne Daisy, Iowna, Cash
and Starr at the Boofay. They take different amounts in each plate and
find a place at the bigbig table.

cshenk
October 14th 17, 08:12 PM
wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Friday, October 13, 2017 at 3:33:41 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
> > Daisy, Iowna, Cash and Starr head back to the banquet after The
> > Rainbow bridge closes. Sad but glad to have seen their friends.
> >
> > Daisy-Chan climbs up to the Sashimi tank and snags 2 right away with
> > her paws. Others are using the provided nets or fishing poles.
> >
> > She remembers to get a fingerling for Iowna so she can take her pill
> > with it. Coming down, she has the Sashimi chef dehead and remove
> > tail and fins from Iowna's then gut and clean. She slips Iowna's
> > medicine in and puts it on Iowna's plate. The Sashimi chef is
> > delighted, he'd never thought of that! He then neatly handles
> > Dasiy-chan's fish to separate parts so she can chose which pieces
> > she likes best.
> >
> > Daisy-chan also grabs a mousecream with a light sprinkle of nip.
> > She can't have too much, as soon it will be moon set and she needs
> > to be able to read when Rebecca calls.
> >
> > Cash and Starr snag a whole deboned duck to share and a good sized
> > bowl of a steamed peeled shrimp.
> >
> > Iowna snags a Belgin Endive, 1/2lb still frosty bacon, and a small
> > cup of creamy mildish horseradish blend, then she sniffs.. Granny
> > Apple! She tries to reach over but it's just out of paw reach.
> > One of the community Kittahs sees her and comes to help.
> >
> > "What can I do for you lovely Lady?"
> >
> > "Oh, you have a Granny Smith Apple here, I'd love some slices and I
> > bet Cash and Starr will want some too!"
> >
> > Grinning, the Community Kittah who never expected a guest to want to
> > eat some of the center table display, pulls out the Granny Smith,
> > deftly cores it then slices to what seems to be suitable part sizes
> > and adds it to a plate.
> >
> > Happy, all 4 meet up at one of the bigger tables with several others
> > and enjoy their meals. Iowna sets 2 granny apple slices on her
> > plate then slides the rest to Cash and Starr.
> >
> > "Have you tried Granny Apple Starr? Meowmie has a tree of them
> > inna da frunt yard."
> > --
>
> Pit2nya and Sundance finish slow-dancing, and joyne Daisy, Iowna,
> Cash and Starr at the Boofay. They take different amounts in each
> plate and find a place at the bigbig table.

Snuggling in, Iowna offers around the table, an endive leaf with still
almost frozen raw bacon and a dab of mild horseradish cream. It's
something a Russian Blue Kittah taught her about when she was just a
pup in junior agility championship rounds.

Then she snags her sashimi pill pocket and nibbles the top and bottom
until she can tell she's at the pill. She swallows that part whole and
chases it down with a happy slurp of ducky broth.

"Pit2nya anna Sundance, has you tried Ducky broth? The one here is
excellent!" (she slides the bowl over so they can try some).

--

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 14th 17, 09:08 PM

[Sundance laps a little of the duck broth.]

Toonya, dis iz purrty gud! How iz yurz?

Sundance

Pit2nya[_3_]
October 18th 17, 10:16 PM
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 1:09:00 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Fangu, I duznt mind if I duz!
>
> [Sundance laps a little of the duck broth.]
>
> Toonya, dis iz purrty gud! How iz yurz?
>
> Sundance

Uh widdul tuu hothot yet, I'll muntch onna Souvin Eer foizt furra wyle.
P2nya

Pit2nya[_3_]
October 18th 17, 10:19 PM
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 1:09:00 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Fangu, I duznt mind if I duz!
>
> [Sundance laps a little of the duck broth.]
>
> Toonya, dis iz purrty gud! How iz yurz?
>
> Sundance

Un liddul tuutuu hoyhot...I'yl try tu muntch onna Souvin Eer foizt.
Pit2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 19th 17, 03:24 AM
Dat lukz gud. Wud yoo like sum of myown sooshi?

Sundance

Pit2nya[_3_]
October 23rd 17, 03:00 AM
On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 7:24:09 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Dat lukz gud. Wud yoo like sum of myown sooshi?
>
> Sundance

Dose ar fishhys huh?
I remember havink Fisshyshwa. wunzt, so yes, fangu, I wyll try sum sooshi.
Pi2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
October 23rd 17, 07:50 PM
OK, here iz sum of myown fafuritz: samminfishie wif sum samminfishie eggz on da side. Da eggz iz speshully gud fur when yoo wantz to play wif yurown fudz befur eetin it.

Sundance, sooshi connosoor