PDA

View Full Version : Re: FURRY GUD MEWS ! ! ! ! !

Pit2nya[_3_]
November 11th 17, 07:26 AM
On Sunday, September 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Batson Cats wrote:
> Wee haff furry gud mews ! ! !
> Aftur 11 yeers uff our Meowmie an Paw tryin tew haff hoomin kittens......
>
> Meowmie is PREGNANT ! ! ! ! ! WHOOOOPPEEEEEE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!
>
> Dey found owt Sept 10th. Meowmie cudint beeleeve it. Evfunn aftru da hoomin
> TED told hur. Shee evfunn took anuther "test" an it wuz (+)!!!! Dey sey da
> hoomin kitten wil arrive in May uff 1999.
>
> Wee are lukin furrwurd tew warmin up da crib fore it comes an makin sure all
> uff da toys an such haff a sufficent amount uff cat furr tew welcum her or
> him. Meowmie "seyz" itz a gurl an Paw "finks" itz a boy. I guess wheel haff
> tew wait furr da ultrasoundfingy.
>
> Wee are doing da hoominankittydanceofjoy an hope y'all will join uz!!!!!
>
> Domonic, Otis an Matilda Marie >^..^<
>
> (hoomin note: needless to say we are thrilled, elated and still in shock
> over our wonderful news! It is slowly sinking in. I'm sure by May it will
> become a total reality! After 11 years I had truly given up. This is a
> miracle and we want to give credit where credit is due.. Thank you Jesus!!!!
> and thank all of you who are doing the hoominankittydanceofjoy with us!!!!
> ~Renee an the Paw, Brent)

CONCATULATIONS!!!!
But reelee?--"May uff 1999"? dat would make da hoomin baby 18 years a birth;-)

cshenk
November 11th 17, 02:23 PM
Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> On Sunday, September 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Batson Cats wrote:
> > Wee haff furry gud mews ! ! !
> > Aftur 11 yeers uff our Meowmie an Paw tryin tew haff hoomin
> > kittens......
> >
> > Meowmie is PREGNANT ! ! ! ! ! WHOOOOPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
> > YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!
> >
> > Dey found owt Sept 10th. Meowmie cudint beeleeve it. Evfunn aftru
> > da hoomin TED told hur. Shee evfunn took anuther "test" an it wuz
> > (+)!!!! Dey sey da hoomin kitten wil arrive in May uff 1999.
> >
> > Wee are lukin furrwurd tew warmin up da crib fore it comes an makin
> > sure all uff da toys an such haff a sufficent amount uff cat furr
> > tew welcum her or him. Meowmie "seyz" itz a gurl an Paw "finks" itz
> > a boy. I guess wheel haff tew wait furr da ultrasoundfingy.
> >
> > Wee are doing da hoominankittydanceofjoy an hope y'all will join
> > uz!!!!!
> >
> > Domonic, Otis an Matilda Marie >^..^<
> >
> > (hoomin note: needless to say we are thrilled, elated and still in
> > shock over our wonderful news! It is slowly sinking in. I'm sure by
> > May it will become a total reality! After 11 years I had truly
> > given up. This is a miracle and we want to give credit where credit
> > is due.. Thank you Jesus!!!! and thank all of you who are doing
> > the hoominankittydanceofjoy with us!!!! ~Renee an the Paw, Brent)
>
> CONCATULATIONS!!!!
> But reelee?--"May uff 1999"? dat would make da hoomin baby 18 years a
> birth;-)

Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a new
member found us on google-groups

--

December 11th 17, 04:37 PM
On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:23:41 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
>
> > On Sunday, September 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Batson Cats wrote:
> > > Wee haff furry gud mews ! ! !
> > > Aftur 11 yeers uff our Meowmie an Paw tryin tew haff hoomin
> > > kittens......
> > >
> > > Meowmie is PREGNANT ! ! ! ! ! WHOOOOPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!
> > > YAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!
> > >
> > > Dey found owt Sept 10th. Meowmie cudint beeleeve it. Evfunn aftru
> > > da hoomin TED told hur. Shee evfunn took anuther "test" an it wuz
> > > (+)!!!! Dey sey da hoomin kitten wil arrive in May uff 1999.
> > >
> > > Wee are lukin furrwurd tew warmin up da crib fore it comes an makin
> > > sure all uff da toys an such haff a sufficent amount uff cat furr
> > > tew welcum her or him. Meowmie "seyz" itz a gurl an Paw "finks" itz
> > > a boy. I guess wheel haff tew wait furr da ultrasoundfingy.
> > >
> > > Wee are doing da hoominankittydanceofjoy an hope y'all will join
> > > uz!!!!!
> > >
> > > Domonic, Otis an Matilda Marie >^..^<
> > >
> > > (hoomin note: needless to say we are thrilled, elated and still in
> > > shock over our wonderful news! It is slowly sinking in. I'm sure by
> > > May it will become a total reality! After 11 years I had truly
> > > given up. This is a miracle and we want to give credit where credit
> > > is due.. Thank you Jesus!!!! and thank all of you who are doing
> > > the hoominankittydanceofjoy with us!!!! ~Renee an the Paw, Brent)
> >
> > CONCATULATIONS!!!!
> > But reelee?--"May uff 1999"? dat would make da hoomin baby 18 years a
> > birth;-)
>
> Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a new
> member found us on google-groups
>
> --

I'll be your new member ;)

Pit2nya[_3_]
December 11th 17, 11:50 PM
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 7:37:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
> On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:23:41 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > CONCATULATIONS!!!!
> > > But reelee?--"May uff 1999"? dat would make da hoomin baby 18 years a
> > > birth;-)
> >
> > Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a new
> > member found us on google-groups
> >
> > --
>
> I'll be your new member ;)
Did DummMeowmee du sumbpin stoopid? hur thot hur wuzz on dis thred.
P2nya AKA Sweetee
Grand PoohBah.

December 17th 17, 05:55 PM
wrote:

> On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:23:41 AM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
> > Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> > > CONCATULATIONS!!!!
> > > But reelee?--"May uff 1999"? dat would make da hoomin baby 18
> > > years a birth;-)
> >
> > Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a
> > new member found us on google-groups
> >
> > --
>
> I'll be your new member ;)

Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
setup again.

Carol

Samuel Redcat
December 18th 17, 03:46 PM

>>> Smile, someone pulled up a really old post by accident. Could be a
>>> new member found us on google-groups
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> I'll be your new member ;)
>
> Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
> setup again.
>
> Carol

Dat's never fun!

December 21st 17, 04:21 PM
On Monday, December 18, 2017 at 9:46:35 AM UTC-5, Samuel Redcat wrote:

> >> I'll be your new member ;)
> >
> > Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
> > setup again.
> >
> > Carol
>
> Dat's never fun!

Rip Computer
Yo y'all have Steam?

December 21st 17, 04:22 PM
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:21:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it all
> > > setup again.
> > >
> > > Carol
> >
> > Dat's never fun!
>
> Rip Computer
> Yo y'all have Steam?

Also, Merry fukin Katsmas nibba

cshenk
December 26th 17, 02:53 AM
Samuel Redcat wrote:

> > > I'll be your new member ;)
> >
> > Grin, I might be next. Blew a computer here and trying to get it
> > all setup again.
> >
> > Carol
>
> Dat's never fun!

Well, I seem to be rolling