PDA

View Full Version : Happy Manxgiving!

Samuel Redcat
November 24th 17, 01:19 PM
Mine hoomin's compooter didn't connect to da Innernet at all yesfurday,
so dis din't get posted on da day it was supposed to. Please furgib da
lateness of dis message.

HAPPY MANXGIVING, efurryone!

May efurrybudy and your famblies hab a wunnderful, safe, and
comfortable Manxgibing day.

Sammy Redcat
fur his whole house

Pit2nya[_3_]
November 25th 17, 07:51 PM
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 4:19:47 AM UTC-8, Samuel Redcat wrote:
> Mine hoomin's compooter didn't connect to da Innernet at all yesfurday,
> so dis din't get posted on da day it was supposed to. Please furgib da
> lateness of dis message.
>
> HAPPY MANXGIVING, efurryone!
>
> May efurrybudy and your famblies hab a wunnderful, safe, and
> comfortable Manxgibing day.

> Sammy Redcat
> fur his whole house

Fangu! Fangu!
Meowmee an PawPaw ar goink to Anti Carole's heowze tumurru tu hav uh Turkey-Burd Dinner. I hopz dey brink sum turkeyburd bak furr meee!

P2nya

Sundance and/or Rebecca
November 26th 17, 10:56 PM
Happy Manxgibbing to yoo, too, but a liddle late. Az fur ussez, Meowmie bandoned ussez to go hab a gud time wif herown fambly. We wuz lefted wif onky wadder to sustain owrownselvez. An after awl dat, she didnt evin bring home ennee leftoberz -- no turkeebird, no punkin pie, nuffin!

Sundance the disgruntled, for his house

cshenk
November 26th 17, 11:36 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

> Happy Manxgibbing to yoo, too, but a liddle late. Az fur ussez,
> Meowmie bandoned ussez to go hab a gud time wif herown fambly. We wuz
> lefted wif onky wadder to sustain owrownselvez. An after awl dat, she
> didnt evin bring home ennee leftoberz -- no turkeebird, no punkin
> pie, nuffin!
>
> Sundance the disgruntled, for his house

OHHH! IZ be MAD at dat! Wez gotted to guard dat turkybird az it
cooked frum all intruders both sides den had to be outta underfeets
when dey took it out (hard I know, but wez managed). Den we sniffed
til our noses almost felled off but as soon as it wuz cool enough, wez
gotted turkeybirdie!

Wez not gotted any pie but wez got ENDIVE! Cash anna I got to split a
leaf anna Daisy chan got a nibble. Cash let me have the whole crinchy
part!

--

Pit2nya[_3_]
December 2nd 17, 03:52 AM
On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 1:57:00 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Happy Manxgibbing to yoo, too, but a liddle late. Az fur ussez, Meowmie bandoned ussez to go hab a gud time wif herown fambly. We wuz lefted wif onky wadder to sustain owrownselvez. An after awl dat, she didnt evin bring home ennee leftoberz -- no turkeebird, no punkin pie, nuffin!
>
> Sundance the disgruntled, for his house

I didunt gey nuffin buttid uh late dinnur frumma kayn!
Humpf.
Pit2nya