PDA

View Full Version : Sekrita Santa list for 2017

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]
December 4th 17, 08:05 PM
The Sekrit Santa matchups have all been sent out, and the Christmas
card list was just emailed a few minutes ago.

Everybody who believes they've contacted me, please check your email
and let me if you did NOT get your matchup or your Christmas card list.
I can still fix any errors that are present, but I need to find about
them quickly.

Thanks, all!

Sekrit Santa Coordinator

December 20th 17, 03:49 AM
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:05:50 AM UTC-8, Sekrit Santa Coordinator wrote:
> The Sekrit Santa matchups have all been sent out, and the Christmas
> card list was just emailed a few minutes ago.
>
> Everybody who believes they've contacted me, please check your email
> and let me if you did NOT get your matchup or your Christmas card list.
> I can still fix any errors that are present, but I need to find about
> them quickly.
>
> Thanks, all!
>
> Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Fangu weh gotz sum kardz n r riting sum owt Lufs Pippsy n BOOKS da KITTEN