View Full Version : Rebecca haz left fur da Brij

Sundance and/or Rebecca
December 8th 17, 03:19 AM
Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so dat I kud say gudbye. Rebecca leevz behind a greeving Meowmie, a luvving brofur, an a inconsolabul speshul frend.

Sundance

[In a villa somewhere in the south of Furrance, a Havana Brown gentleman kitty (looking not quite as sleek as in his younger days) slowly and sadly feeds pages of music into a hearthfire. As the last page burns, the words "Symphony Rebecca par M. Hercule Lenoir" disappear into the flames. ""Au revoir, ma cherie," he says, "until we are together again."]

Samuel Redcat
December 8th 17, 02:21 PM
On 2017-12-08 02:19:30 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

> Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur
> Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif
> cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz
> time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so
> dat I kud say gudbye. Rebecca leevz behind a greeving Meowmie, a
> luvving brofur, an a inconsolabul speshul frend.
>
> Sundance
>
> [In a villa somewhere in the south of Furrance, a Havana Brown
> gentleman kitty (looking not quite as sleek as in his younger days)
> slowly and sadly feeds pages of music into a hearthfire. As the last
> page burns, the words "Symphony Rebecca par M. Hercule Lenoir"
> disappear into the flames. ""Au revoir, ma cherie," he says, "until we
> are together again."]

Samuel Redcat, Ranger McDude, and Francesca the Fierce form a purr
circle, with Starr da Dogg looking on and slowly wagging. They send
massive purrs for Rebecca's peaceful journey, and for the
Rebecca-shaped holes in the hearts of Sundance and Meowmie. Many tears
are shed.

December 11th 17, 01:20 AM
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 6:19:32 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so dat I kud say gudbye. Rebecca leevz behind a greeving Meowmie, a luvving brofur, an a inconsolabul speshul frend.
>
> Sundance
>
> [In a villa somewhere in the south of Furrance, a Havana Brown gentleman kitty (looking not quite as sleek as in his younger days) slowly and sadly feeds pages of music into a hearthfire. As the last page burns, the words "Symphony Rebecca par M. Hercule Lenoir" disappear into the flames. ""Au revoir, ma cherie," he says, "until we are together again."]

Pipps and Books are sad sad cuz weh wyl miss Rebecca and are purring her way to RB broken hearts from owr Meowmie tu Anti Sandy :(

Pit2nya[_3_]
December 11th 17, 06:17 AM
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 6:19:32 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so dat I kud say gudbye. Rebecca leevz behind a greeving Meowmie, a luvving brofur, an a inconsolabul speshul frend.
>
> Sundance
>
> [In a villa somewhere in the south of Furrance, a Havana Brown gentleman kitty (looking not quite as sleek as in his younger days) slowly and sadly feeds pages of music into a hearthfire. As the last page burns, the words "Symphony Rebecca par M. Hercule Lenoir" disappear into the flames. ""Au revoir, ma cherie," he says, "until we are together again."]

P2nya's meowme hugz hur az they both shed many tears. RPCC has a great loss.
When P2nya howls tonight, we will know why.

cshenk
December 14th 17, 03:40 AM
Rebbeca is trying to snooze but she gets *pounced on* and jumps up only
to find Hari giggling to the side. A slightly more dignified Aunti
Mabel is snickering. Rebecca with an evil grin notes they are standing
almost like bolling ball pins and leaps into the center as they scatter.

Laughing they pile back in, into a furry mass where even they can't
tell who's foot is who's, as they welcome their friend.

After a bit, they settle in and show Rebecca how it all works. Like the
tummy rubber station is the lady with dark skin and tight curls but if
she's got a waiting list, there's a guy just past her with sandy blonde
hair. Just past him are some 2foots always happy to toss frizbees or do
the 'chase the red dot' thing.

With a sad smile, Aunti Mabel shows her how the ponds and piers work so
she can look in on her Meowmie. They each see their own Meowmies and
family and watch for a while. Then they find some soft grass under a
shady tree and take a nap. It will be some time before they are joined
by their 2foots.