PDA

View Full Version : Buffy Freaked Out

jmcquown[_2_]
December 16th 17, 10:35 PM
She didn't really freak out. But she did wonder, WTH? I got chilly
last night so I pulled the bedspread halfway up. (It's usually folded
down at the end of the bed.) She was startled. What's this? Something
has changed. Oh dear, I don't think I like this.

Sorry, Buffy. As much as I love you it's still *my* bed.

I got a new comforter set as a gift. She's really going to freak out
when I change it out! ;)

Happy Holidays, everyone! Hug a kitty. :)

Jill

jmcquown[_2_]
December 20th 17, 02:54 PM
On 12/20/2017 8:34 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
> In article >,
> jmcquown > wrote:
>> She didn't really freak out. But she did wonder, WTH? I got chilly
>> last night so I pulled the bedspread halfway up. (It's usually folded
>> down at the end of the bed.) She was startled. What's this? Something
>> has changed. Oh dear, I don't think I like this.
>
>> Sorry, Buffy. As much as I love you it's still *my* bed.
>
>> I got a new comforter set as a gift. She's really going to freak out
>> when I change it out! ;)
>
>> Happy Holidays, everyone! Hug a kitty. :)
>
>> Jill
>

> Happy holidays Jill and Buffy. May you share the comforter in peace. :0
>
> Judith

Thank you, and happy holidays to you, too!

Jill