BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Francesca the Fierce
December 22nd 17, 02:15 PM
On 2017-12-22 06:29:17 +0000, said:

> Hai
> ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but
> lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
> I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
> I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise famlee
> sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum da plase
> wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai furw=evur
> hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et wuz Pipps
> sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community wer Pipps n
> Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
> diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
> ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
> Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every daiWeh luv doin
> et :)LufsBOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^

Hi, Books. Welcome! I'z heard about you from mine Paw. You sound like
quite the handsome boycat.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Francesca da Fierce

December 23rd 17, 05:04 AM
On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5:15:55 AM UTC-8, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
> On 2017-12-22 06:29:17 +0000, said:
>
> > Hai
> > ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but
> > lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
> > I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
> > I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise famlee
> > sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum da plase
> > wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai furw=evur
> > hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et wuz Pipps
> > sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community wer Pipps n
> > Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
> > diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
> > ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
> > Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every daiWeh luv doin
> > et :)LufsBOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^
>
> Hi, Books. Welcome! I'z heard about you from mine Paw. You sound like
> quite the handsome boycat.
>
> We look forward to hearing more from you.
>
> Francesca da Fierce

Hi Francesca da Fierce
Fangu fur da nise welkum :)
i hav sean yer pixtur n yew r bootiful uh huh
mabe weh cud go git uh nip lawtay sumtym ?
ai m MR Lucky n i can tell yew ubowt fingz iffen yew wunna
Merry Kissamouse
BOOKS

cshenk
December 26th 17, 03:05 AM
wrote:

> Hai
>
> ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
> but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
>
> I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
>
> I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
> famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum
> da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai
> furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et
> wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community
> wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
>
> diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
>
> ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
>
> Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
> Weh luv doin et :)
> Lufs
> BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Hai Books! You's a bit hard to read but den I'z hampered being a
doggie. I'z like the Lol cats reads! Mai Sisifur reads them to me
every day! There wuz a great one today where a boy cat checked the
mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good mood. NOT!

Iowna

December 27th 17, 09:03 PM
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:29:18 PM UTC-8, wrote:
> Hai
>
> ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
>
> I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
>
> I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
>
> diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
>
> ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
>
> Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
> Weh luv doin et :)
> Lufs
> BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

December 27th 17, 09:20 PM
On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 6:05:24 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > Hai
> >
> > ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
> > but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
> >
> > I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
> >
> > I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
> > famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum
> > da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai
> > furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et
> > wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community
> > wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
> >
> > diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
> >
> > ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
> >
> > Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
> > Weh luv doin et :)
> > Lufs
> > BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=
>
> Hai Books! You's a bit hard to read but den I'z hampered being a
> doggie. I'z like the Lol cats reads! Mai Sisifur reads them to me
> every day! There wuz a great one today where a boy cat checked the
> mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good mood. NOT!
>
> Iowna

Hai Iowna
It is nice to meet a dog :)
Mosey n PookyKay n Sqweex awl new yer own self but dey r at -da Bridge nao:(
Gwad yew wike da LOLCATS me n PIPPS send sometimes dey hab dogs in dem uh huh me n Pipps send dem owt evury day tu yer house with the help of our sekretary
we luv Grumpy Cat too and dat one a boy cat checked the
mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good mood. NOT!
wuz funni uh huh Pipps get hissy sumtymes wif meh but her wink Ranger n
Pipps never git mad wif one unuther Nope! May ai gib you, deer Iowna uh noseboop ? Lufs Books hoo wyl be 1 yeer old on Jan 1 :)

cshenk
December 28th 17, 12:11 AM
wrote:

> On Monday, December 25, 2017 at 6:05:24 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hai
> > >
> > > ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
> > > but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
> > >
> > > I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz
> > > old
> > >
> > > I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
> > > famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself
> > > frum da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw
> > > tu mai furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym
> > > ugo, um et wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da
> > > dis community wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh
> > > purt uf heer ?
> > >
> > > diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
> > >
> > > ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
> > >
> > > Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
> > > Weh luv doin et :)
> > > Lufs
> > > BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=
> >
> > Hai Books! You's a bit hard to read but den I'z hampered being a
> > doggie. I'z like the Lol cats reads! Mai Sisifur reads them to me
> > every day! There wuz a great one today where a boy cat checked the
> > mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good mood. NOT!
> >
> > Iowna
>
> Hai Iowna
> It is nice to meet a dog :)
> Mosey n PookyKay n Sqweex awl new yer own self but dey r at -da
> Bridge nao:( Gwad yew wike da LOLCATS me n PIPPS send sometimes dey
> hab dogs in dem uh huh me n Pipps send dem owt evury day tu yer house
> with the help of our sekretary we luv Grumpy Cat too and dat one a
> boy cat checked the mood of a gurl cat to see if she was in a good
> mood. NOT! wuz funni uh huh Pipps get hissy sumtymes wif meh but
> her wink Ranger n Pipps never git mad wif one unuther Nope! May ai
> gib you, deer Iowna uh noseboop ? Lufs Books hoo wyl be 1 yeer old on
> Jan 1 :)

Nose Boops Books! I'ze 15 anna mai birfday is 2 July. I never get mad
at my buddy doggie Cash or at my sisifur cat Daisy-chan. She sometimes
gets a little mad at me fur taking the middle if we slepps in a pile
when it's cold 'cause she's older' but in doggie years, I'z much older.

I miss Mosey, Pooky, and Sqweex but we shall all meet again in time.I'z
probably be furst to get to greet Rebecca of us here. It's ok. I'z
had a VERY long happy life fur a doggie. I'z not sure I'z fit to make
another long cold winter.

cshenk
December 28th 17, 12:24 AM
wrote:

> Hai
>
> ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
> but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
>
> I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
>
> I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
> famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum
> da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai
> furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et
> wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community
> wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
>
> diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
>
> ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
>
> Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
> Weh luv doin et :)
> Lufs
> BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Hai Books! Now don' you look all scaredy, I'z a very kittah friendly
doggie! They kin all tell you! I gives rides to little kittahs like
you! Meowmie adopted me anna Daisy-chan in 2008, almost 10 years ago
now. WEz not winked because wez more brofur/sisifurr sorts. Daisy-chan
helped me move from country-bumpkin to country gentleman (I was quite
young when we mets and she was an established kittah then of a mature
age).

Cash

cshenk
December 28th 17, 12:32 AM
wrote:

> Hai
>
> ai noe et haz bin uh longh tyme syns weh wull PIPPSY tu rote heer
> but lotz haz bin goin on hwwe but neber mynd...awldat
>
> I yam BOOKS hoo warez ny Tuxedo awl uf da tyme n I m 11 munthz old
>
> I yam da lukezt Qat en da Wurld cuz bekuz aii gotz such uh nise
> famlee sinse Septumbur 8 wen mai Hoomin Paw Dutch gitted myself frum
> da plase wer uthur cats wif noe hoam liv , n Ai wint wif Paw tu mai
> furw=evur hoam n ai luff et heer ...ai rote heer sum tym ugo, um et
> wuz Pipps sawry hoo axkd ef ai cud beh uh purt uf da dis community
> wer Pipps n Ranger liv..n sew canna ai pweez beh uh purt uf heer ?
>
> diz seem wike uh plase ai wud wike tu hang owt
>
> ai wud wuv tew git tew now yew awl
>
> Me n Pippsy send owt da LOLCATS wif owr sekretari every dai
> Weh luv doin et :)
> Lufs
> BOOKS n hiz mush oldur sifstur PIPPSY =^..^=

Hai Hai Books! Welcome to bedlam! I'z often the instigator of crazy
but dats jus' maiself! I'z don't feel mai age at all ana meowmie
peeled me outa da Xmas tree again this afternoon. Daddy2foot always
ties it wif 40lb test fishing line to the ceiling at 3 spots because
I'm so special (grin).

Today I wuz a special good girl as when Iowna camed in from the cold
(she has to pee and poop out dere like all doggies fur some reason), I
climbed in anna warmed ber belly in her cat bed. Well, it's really MAI
catbed, but I let her use it as dere's 2 of them...

Daisy-chan

Pit2nya[_3_]
January 23rd 18, 05:21 AM
Hiya Books,
I yam Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee, Grand Pooh Bah ov diz groop.
I yam hapy tu welkum yu heer, az a memfurr ovower community.
Du see mine tuday'z pozt ov occifurrs ov Cat America.
Yur predicessfurr, Mozey held a kuple of doze pozishunz, and I tink yu sed yu wud lyke tu be uh moor aktiff memfur?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee
2nd Grand Pooh Bah