PDA

View Full Version : thank you sekrit santa

Ann
December 23rd 17, 01:15 PM
Thank you to our sekrit santa. Mommy let us open it and we love all the
goodies. Mommy had to try the candy before her dinner and shared it with
out Paw.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

December 23rd 17, 11:51 PM
On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 4:15:44 AM UTC-8, Ann wrote:
> Thank you to our sekrit santa. Mommy let us open it and we love all the
> goodies. Mommy had to try the candy before her dinner and shared it with
> out Paw.
>
> Lucy Lu & Samwise

Pipps and BOOKS also opened their package and got lots of neat toys from their Sekrit Santa hoo we say fangu tu :) We luv our Temptation tuna treats n all da uthur toys weh gotted Yup

Merry Kissamouse to awl :)