PDA

View Full Version : Bob Catt?

Ann
December 29th 17, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
Facebook but hasn't posted in about 2 weeks. People that are on Mooch's
page and follow Bob Catt on his facebook page are trying to find out if
he is okay.

Ann

jmcquown[_2_]
December 29th 17, 03:09 PM
On 12/29/2017 7:42 AM, Ann wrote:
> Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
> Facebook but hasn't posted in about 2 weeks. People that are on Mooch's
> page and follow Bob Catt on his facebook page are trying to find out if
> he is okay.
>
> Ann

Sorry, I don't know. Hope he's okay.

Jill

Ann
January 1st 18, 03:51 PM
On 12/29/2017 9:09 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 7:42 AM, Ann wrote:
>> Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
>> Facebook but hasn't posted in about 2 weeks. People that are on
>> Mooch's page and follow Bob Catt on his facebook page are trying to
>> find out if he is okay.
>>
>> Ann
>
> Sorry, I don't know. Hope he's okay.
>
> Jill

i saw a post from his son on Bob's facebook page.He said Bob was okay.

Ann

jmcquown[_2_]
January 1st 18, 04:59 PM
On 1/1/2018 9:51 AM, Ann wrote:
> On 12/29/2017 9:09 AM, jmcquown wrote:
>> On 12/29/2017 7:42 AM, Ann wrote:
>>> Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
>>> Facebook but hasn't posted in about 2 weeks. People that are on
>>> Mooch's page and follow Bob Catt on his facebook page are trying to
>>> find out if he is okay.
>>>
>>> Ann
>>
>> Sorry, I don't know.* Hope he's okay.
>>
>> Jill
>
> i saw a post from his son on Bob's facebook page.He said Bob was okay.
>
> Ann

That's good to hear, thank you for the update Ann. :)

Jill

Auric Hellman
January 1st 18, 06:17 PM
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 07:42:04 -0500, Ann > wrote:

>Does anyone know how to contact him? He usually post every day on
>Facebook but hasn't posted in about 2 weeks. People that are on Mooch's
>page and follow Bob Catt on his facebook page are trying to find out if
>he is okay.
>
>Ann

Don't know if this is your man, but from what I've seen from FaceBook
postings, it sure sounds like him.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/26/long-island-man-accused-sex-with-multiple-horses.html

Dr. Auric D. Hellman