PDA

View Full Version : Lazt Cawl ...Volunteerz for Cat America Oficers

Pit2nya[_3_]
January 28th 18, 06:49 AM
Deze spotz ar still opin ...
Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
We kin giff it wun moor week...

Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Secretary of Defense

Pit2nya
Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
(and yur frend )

cshenk
January 28th 18, 08:00 PM
Pit2nya wrote:

> Deze spotz ar still opin ...
> Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
> Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
> We kin giff it wun moor week...
>
> Diplocat 2 Moon,
> Diplocat 2 Catnada
> Chancellor of the Exchequer,
> Secretary of Defense
>
> Pit2nya
> Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
> (and yur frend )

SECDEF is already Cash last post.

Sundance and/or Rebecca
January 28th 18, 08:51 PM
Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.

Sundance

cshenk
January 28th 18, 10:08 PM
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

> Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's
> majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.
>
> Sundance

Looks open! Still updating excel to the last apparent clean(ish) list.

Pit2nya[_3_]
January 29th 18, 12:30 AM
On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 11:00:54 AM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
> Pit2nya wrote:
>

> > Deze spotz ar still opin ...
> > Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
> > Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
> > We kin giff it wun moor week...
> >
> > Diplocat 2 Moon,
> > Diplocat 2 Catnada
> > Chancellor of the Exchequer,
> > Secretary of Defense
> >
> > Pit2nya
> > Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
> > (and yur frend )
> >

> SECDEF is already Cash last post.

Duh O.K.

Pit2nya[_3_]
January 29th 18, 12:32 AM
On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 11:51:05 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Duz we alreddy haz a noo Diplocat to Furrance? I kan let Hercule's majordomo know to send Rebecca's papurrz to hiz/herownself.
>
> Sundance

Dat wud b a good idear.
P2nya

Francesca the Fierce
January 30th 18, 08:02 PM
On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:

> Pit2nya wrote:
>

>> Deze spotz ar still opin ...
>> Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
>> Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
>> We kin giff it wun moor week...
>>
>> Diplocat 2 Moon,
>> Diplocat 2 Catnada
>> Chancellor of the Exchequer,
>> Secretary of Defense
>>
>> Pit2nya
>> Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
>> (and yur frend )
>>

> SECDEF is already Cash last post.

An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!

Francesca the Fierce

January 31st 18, 03:10 AM
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 9:49:56 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> Deze spotz ar still opin ...
> Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
> Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
> We kin giff it wun moor week...
>
> Diplocat 2 Moon,
> Diplocat 2 Catnada
> Chancellor of the Exchequer,
> Secretary of Defense
>
> Pit2nya
> Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica

> (and yur frend )

PIPPS and BOOKS are vailabul

Ranger McDude
February 1st 18, 03:38 PM
> PiPPs would wike to be
> Diplocat 2 Catnada
> Chancellor of the Exchequer
> Experience being traned bai mai Unka Mosey hooiz at RB sins Aprul
> He teeched meh ubaoet munny n hoo tu hulp n
> BOOKS cood beh Ranger side kik with the mischief part ifdat iz umakey
> Jezt sum thots :) Fangu fur yer catsiderashun BOOKS N PIPPSY

Da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief allez needs more kitties. Dere is
just so very much mischief to be done, and so liitle time to do it!
Books, duz you want to be da Vice Chaircat of the committee?

cshenk
February 2nd 18, 01:58 AM
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

> On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:
>
> > Pit2nya wrote:
> >

> > > Deze spotz ar still opin ...
> > > Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
> > > Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
> > > We kin giff it wun moor week...
> > >
> > > Diplocat 2 Moon,
> > > Diplocat 2 Catnada
> > > Chancellor of the Exchequer,
> > > Secretary of Defense
> > >
> > > Pit2nya
> > > Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
> > > (and yur frend )
> > >

> > SECDEF is already Cash last post.
>
> An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!
>
> Francesca the Fierce

Gotcha! I edited that in.

cshenk
February 2nd 18, 03:21 AM
Pit2nya wrote:

> Deze spotz ar still opin ...
> Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
> Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
> We kin giff it wun moor week...

Open
Diplocat 2 Moon,
Diplocat 2 Furrance

Diplocat 2 Catnada (listed as Canada) Pipps
Chancellor of the Exchequer, Pipps
Secretary of Defense, Cash

> Pit2nya
> Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
> (and yur frend )

Pit2nya[_3_]
February 2nd 18, 04:10 AM
On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 11:02:16 AM UTC-8, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
> On 2018-01-28 19:00:49 +0000, cshenk said:
>
> > Pit2nya wrote:
> >

> >> Deze spotz ar still opin ...
> >> Purrleeez konsidur filling dem.
> >> Plus some 'Vice" Occifurz, if yu wish.
> >> We kin giff it wun moor week...
> >>
> >> Diplocat 2 Moon,
> >> Diplocat 2 Catnada
> >> Chancellor of the Exchequer,
> >> Secretary of Defense
> >>
> >> Pit2nya
> >> Grand PoohBah of CatAmerica
> >> (and yur frend )
> >>

> > SECDEF is already Cash last post.
>
> An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!
>
> Francesca the Fierce

XLNT choice! The pozishun iz yourz!

cshenk
February 2nd 18, 04:15 AM
Pit2nya wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 11:02:16 AM UTC-8, Francesca the
> Fierce wrote:

> > > SECDEF is already Cash last post.
> >
> > An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!
> >
> > Francesca the Fierce
>
> XLNT choice! The pozishun iz yourz!

A Meomie edited her in already fur your review! I'z fixed where
Daisy-chan was a president anna a vice at same time fur same spot.

Duz you have more directions fur A Meowmie secretary?

Pit2nya[_3_]
February 2nd 18, 04:46 AM
On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 7:15:31 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
> Pit2nya wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 11:02:16 AM UTC-8, Francesca the
> > Fierce wrote:

> > > An I'z wouldn't mind being da Vice SecDef. Is is fierce!
> > >
> > > Francesca the Fierce
> >
> > XLNT choice! The pozishun iz yourz!
>
> A Meomie edited her in already fur your review! I'z fixed where
> Daisy-chan was a president anna a vice at same time fur same spot.
>
> Duz you have more directions fur A Meowmie secretary?

Wunnerfool!
I putrrmotid vice to full and asst vice to vice etc.
i will email you.