PDA

View Full Version : Ping ! Booker

Pit2nya[_3_]
February 4th 18, 04:45 AM
Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme (sumtymes) like dis:

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

Pit2nya[_3_]
February 4th 18, 04:50 AM
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme (sumtymes) like dis:
>
> Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

Err...du I meen Books???

February 4th 18, 05:55 AM
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme (sumtymes) like dis:
>
> Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

BOOKS here
ai wud beh honored tu beh Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah uh huh
n ai kan ulso hulp Ranger MacDude wif da misceef ishues az wull
Fangu vury mutch Mme Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

February 4th 18, 05:59 AM
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme (sumtymes) like dis:
>
> Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

BOOKS will be vury gwad tu do innyfing fur da Community

cshenk
February 5th 18, 02:18 AM
wrote:

> On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> > Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> > Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> > Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt
> > retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme
> > (sumtymes) like dis:
> >
> > Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah
>
> BOOKS here
> ai wud beh honored tu beh Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah uh huh
> n ai kan ulso hulp Ranger MacDude wif da misceef ishues az wull
> Fangu vury mutch Mme Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

A Meowmie waits fur directions on da list. The Grsnd Pooh-bah is
practicing wif excel(ent) software so it is not moot fur mee to post
just now or update until she says it's ok.

February 5th 18, 04:26 AM
On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 6:18:57 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> > > Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> > > Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> > > Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt
> > > retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme
> > > (sumtymes) like dis:
> > >
> > > Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah
> >
> > BOOKS here
> > ai wud beh honored tu beh Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah uh huh
> > n ai kan ulso hulp Ranger MacDude wif da misceef ishues az wull
> > Fangu vury mutch Mme Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah
>
> A Meowmie waits fur directions on da list. The Grsnd Pooh-bah is
> practicing wif excel(ent) software so it is not moot fur mee to post
> just now or update until she says it's ok.

I wud berry mutch appurrciate it if you wud purrleeze du diz fur us.
Meowmee is deown wiff sumpin kawld 'bronchial asthma" so hur hed is mushy rite now.
Pit2nya

cshenk
February 6th 18, 02:54 AM
wrote:

> On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 6:18:57 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
> > wrote:

> > > BOOKS here
> > > ai wud beh honored tu beh Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah
> > > uh huh n ai kan ulso hulp Ranger MacDude wif da misceef ishues
> > > az wull Fangu vury mutch Mme Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah
> >
> > A Meowmie waits fur directions on da list. The Grsnd Pooh-bah is
> > practicing wif excel(ent) software so it is not moot fur mee to post
> > just now or update until she says it's ok.
>
> I wud berry mutch appurrciate it if you wud purrleeze du diz fur us.
> Meowmee is deown wiff sumpin kawld 'bronchial asthma" so hur hed is
> mushy rite now. Pit2nya

WEZ happi to hekp!

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,JAMYUARY, 2018
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Sundance
Assitant to vice grand Poohboah - Books
Prezident uf Catmerica - Daisy-Chan
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Secretary of Defense - Cash
Co-secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance - Open
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Daisy-chan
Diplocat 4 Doggies - Iowna
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent Note:
If we get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list alphabetically
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Secretary of Bittees - OPEN
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Document Examiner - Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
Co-Secretaries of Bittees - Wascal
Co-Secretaries Assistant to Bittees - OPEN Was Squeex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps and
Books

Sundance and/or Rebecca
February 6th 18, 03:49 AM
Unfurchoonitly, dere iz a noo vaykancy. Lilith just recently went to da Brij.

Sundance

February 6th 18, 04:39 AM
On Monday, February 5, 2018 at 7:49:05 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
> Unfurchoonitly, dere iz a noo vaykancy. Lilith just recently went to da Brij.
>
> Sundance

Oh, soooo sorry to heer this! She was sutch a gudgud nurse.
I gezz I'll hab tu do more furr mine meowme's nu azma koff minesewlf

Pit2nya

cshenk
February 7th 18, 01:47 AM
cshenk wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8:45:58 PM UTC-8, Pit2nya wrote:
> > > Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> > > Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> > > Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think
> > > bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme
> > > (sumtymes) like dis:
> > >
> > > Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah
> >
> > BOOKS here
> > ai wud beh honored tu beh Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah uh
> > huh n ai kan ulso hulp Ranger MacDude wif da misceef ishues az
> > wull Fangu vury mutch Mme Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah
>
> A Meowmie waits fur directions on da list. The Grsnd Pooh-bah is
> practicing wif excel(ent) software so it is not moot fur mee to post
> just now or update until she says it's ok.

The pooh-bah has requested I submit fur her, a test list.

Wez working to get all in synch anna make it all easiers.

Wif her purmission,

[...]
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior - Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Iowna
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Sundance
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Document Examiner - Open
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Cash
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow,
Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez
Fixing the Human Economy - SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps and
Books
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~ -

Al fee betical

A Meowmie and FangzAssistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr
Beauty Secretary of Fudzs
Beauty - Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Books - Assitant to vice grand Poohboah
Cash - Secretary of Defense
Cash - Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention
Daisy-Chan - Prezident uf Catmerica
Daisy-chan - Diplocat 2 Doggies
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties :
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Co-secretary of Defense Note: If we
get a 2nd name, render both as Co-chair and list alphabetically
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin Was
Squeex
Iowna - Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna - Diplocat 4 Doggies
Little Kitty - Secretary of Educating Humans
Little Kitty - Police Dispatcher
Lorelei - Secretary of Agricultshure
Lovable Louise - Original Grand Pooh-Bah
Lucy - Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu - Vice Prezident uf Catmerica
Maggy Mae - Bittie Committee:
MeOwy - Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast
MeOwy - Secretary of Interior
Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,Sunrise and other kitteez - "The Maggie May
Bittee Committee":
Miss Tina Marie - Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Open - Diplocat 2 Furrance
OPEN - Diplocat 2 Moon
Open - Document Examiner
P2nya - Grand Pooh-Bah
Pi2nya - Diplocat 2 White House
Pipps - Diplocat 2 Canada
Pipps - Chancellor of the Exchequer
Pipps - Assistant Chief Justicat
Pipps and Books - Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring
mischief
Ranger Greykitten - Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rosco P.Catrane - Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department
Rowan - Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties:
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Chief Justicat
SamWise - Fixing the Human Economy
Sundance - Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Sundance - Deputy Chief Inspektor
Wascal - Secretary of Bittees
Wascal - Secretary of Exterior
WooToo - Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz

A Meowmie, wif purrmision from the Pooh-Bah

Booker
June 14th 18, 12:22 AM
There was a Booker who was active on rpcc many years ago. He was my
kitty, and died suddenly of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy about three
years ago. I don't come back here often and just saw this thread.

Snowflake, his sister, passed away of kidney failure last October.

Chappy is still around, he used to be Diplocat to the Moon, but his
kidneys are starting to fail him and he is not very active.

Julie

On 2/3/2018 8:45 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
> Booker, I rememfurr dat yu wanted tu get aktiff in rpcc???
> Heow bowt beink Assistant to Vice Prez Grand Pooh-Bah.
> Yu kin lern da ropes while Sunnydance and I get oldur an think bowt retirerink, an hewlp in da BooTeek sumtimz. an sine yur nayme (sumtymes) like dis:
>
> Pit2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah

July 3rd 18, 12:51 AM
Fangu for the update. We will make necessary corrections.