PDA

View Full Version : He's made it!

Lesley Madigan
February 6th 18, 12:08 AM
Despite the number of times he's been threatened with strangulation/shooting/ having his balls removed with a blunt rusty knife (less effective a threat after the vet removed them) etc,

Despite the trail of destruction in his long legged clumsy wake (he appears to have little control over his legs and none whatsoever over his tail)

Despite Bonnie's not so occasional wish to kill him

Ganzi is 1 today

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_]
February 6th 18, 01:56 AM
On 2/5/2018 6:08 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> Despite the number of times he's been threatened with strangulation/shooting/ having his balls removed with a blunt rusty knife (less effective a threat after the vet removed them) etc,
>
> Despite the trail of destruction in his long legged clumsy wake (he appears to have little control over his legs and none whatsoever over his tail)
>
> Despite Bonnie's not so occasional wish to kill him
>
> Ganzi is 1 today
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Happy Fur-Day, Ganzi!

Jill

Lesley Madigan
February 6th 18, 02:19 AM
He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!

His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_]
February 10th 18, 03:06 AM
On 2/5/2018 8:19 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!
>
> His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Sorry I'm a few days late. I do hope he got off the top of the
fridge/freezer without incident!

Jill

dgk
February 10th 18, 08:33 PM
On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 21:06:36 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 2/5/2018 8:19 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
>> He's currently on top of the fridge/freezer and I think he may be stuck!
>>
>> His nickname if "Goofus" for obvious reasons
>>
>> Lesley
>>
>> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>>
>Sorry I'm a few days late. I do hope he got off the top of the
>fridge/freezer without incident!
>
>Jill

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe a pic will follow.

Lesley Madigan
February 14th 18, 08:45 PM
In the end I had to rescue him, I put him on the floor and as I went to put the stepladder away he used me as a stepping stone to go straight back up there!

I've reached the conclusion he isn't the brightest crayon in the box but then again he doesn't need to be. He seems to amble through life with his big goofy grin oblivious to the trail of destruction he leaves in his wake

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jmcquown[_2_]
February 15th 18, 11:00 PM
On 2/14/2018 2:45 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
> In the end I had to rescue him, I put him on the floor and as I went to put the stepladder away he used me as a stepping stone to go straight back up there!
>
> I've reached the conclusion he isn't the brightest crayon in the box but then again he doesn't need to be. He seems to amble through life with his big goofy grin oblivious to the trail of destruction he leaves in his wake
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That's so sweet and funny. :)

Jill