PDA

View Full Version : Re: ears and nose problems...

Karen Chuplis
June 29th 03, 02:01 AM
in article , neil tupper at
wrote on 6/28/03 7:28 PM:

> Hello;
>
> I've recently noticed that my cat has strange bumps on the outside area,
> (the tip) of one ear, and along her nose. They are underneath the fur,
> (there's been no noticeable hair loss). I really have no idea what they
> are! She and her sister are spayed females and are mainly outside cats. Her
> sister doesn't appear to have the skin problem. After looking around
> online, I considered that it might be ear mites, because her inner ears are
> dirty, but the main problem is the outer ear and nose -- I haven't found any
> mention of those kind of bumps occurring from ear mites. I'll likely make
> an appointment to take her to the vet soon, but was wondering if anyone here
> had similar experiences, etc. Should I be very worried?
>
> thanks

Please have it checked. It could be anything from allergies to cancer.
Karen

Karen Chuplis
June 29th 03, 02:01 AM
in article , neil tupper at
wrote on 6/28/03 7:28 PM:

> Hello;
>
> I've recently noticed that my cat has strange bumps on the outside area,
> (the tip) of one ear, and along her nose. They are underneath the fur,
> (there's been no noticeable hair loss). I really have no idea what they
> are! She and her sister are spayed females and are mainly outside cats. Her
> sister doesn't appear to have the skin problem. After looking around
> online, I considered that it might be ear mites, because her inner ears are
> dirty, but the main problem is the outer ear and nose -- I haven't found any
> mention of those kind of bumps occurring from ear mites. I'll likely make
> an appointment to take her to the vet soon, but was wondering if anyone here
> had similar experiences, etc. Should I be very worried?
>
> thanks

Please have it checked. It could be anything from allergies to cancer.
Karen

Elaine Rene
June 29th 03, 03:09 AM
What are the bumps like? Hard? No chance it could be some ticks??

Élaine