PDA

View Full Version : Strange painfull symptoms CATS

The Snowfish.
July 2nd 03, 11:45 PM
My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.

Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

Gail
July 3rd 03, 12:33 AM
No one can tell you why. Take him to the vet to find out why.
Gail
"The Snowfish." > wrote in message
om...
> My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
> backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
> back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.
> >>
> Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

Gail
July 3rd 03, 12:33 AM
No one can tell you why. Take him to the vet to find out why.
Gail
"The Snowfish." > wrote in message
om...
> My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
> backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
> back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.
> >>
> Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

Bill
July 3rd 03, 12:37 AM
"The Snowfish." > wrote in message
om...
> My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
> backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
> back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.
> >>
> Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

He probably is in pain.

Most likely it's some sort of medical problem, perhaps a scratch or puncture
wound from a fight with another cat.

I'd say a trip to the vet is in order.

Bill

Bill
July 3rd 03, 12:37 AM
"The Snowfish." > wrote in message
om...
> My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
> backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
> back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.
> >>
> Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

He probably is in pain.

Most likely it's some sort of medical problem, perhaps a scratch or puncture
wound from a fight with another cat.

I'd say a trip to the vet is in order.

Bill

July 3rd 03, 11:07 PM
Why on earth would you not have taken the
cat to the vet when you've noticed a marked
change in his behavior and think he is in pain?
Get off the internet, and get to the vet!

(The Snowfish.) wrote in message >...
> My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
> backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
> back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.
> >>
> Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

July 3rd 03, 11:07 PM
Why on earth would you not have taken the
cat to the vet when you've noticed a marked
change in his behavior and think he is in pain?
Get off the internet, and get to the vet!

(The Snowfish.) wrote in message >...
> My cat used to be so cuddly. But now if you come near his ears he
> backs away. If you scratch his head and happen to move and ear he will
> back off like you hit him. It looks like he's in pain.
> >>
> Does any one know of why a cat or dog would behave like this?

elpatho
July 5th 03, 03:34 PM
Ans.: Earmites. Blackened ears. Required prior to bad symptoms; earmite
meds such as MITE-OUT.