PDA

View Full Version : Scratching Post

Séan Connolly
July 4th 03, 10:33 AM
After our cat Gemini (here he is http://tinyurl.com/g0li) decided to start
using part of our wall as a scratching post we bought him a scratching pad
and stuck it on the wall where he was scratching. Guess what, he now
scratches everywhere in the house apart from the scratching pad !

Anyone got any suggestions about how to get him to use his scratching post ?

Thanks

Séan

Flippy
July 4th 03, 10:59 AM
"Séan Connolly" > wrote in message
> After our cat Gemini (here he is http://tinyurl.com/g0li) decided to start
> using part of our wall as a scratching post we bought him a scratching pad
> and stuck it on the wall where he was scratching. Guess what, he now
> scratches everywhere in the house apart from the scratching pad !
>
> Anyone got any suggestions about how to get him to use his scratching post
?

> Thanks
>
> Séan

Hi Séan,

For help please visit this page: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/health.html
and look under SCRATCHING.

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Flippy
July 4th 03, 10:59 AM
"Séan Connolly" > wrote in message
> After our cat Gemini (here he is http://tinyurl.com/g0li) decided to start
> using part of our wall as a scratching post we bought him a scratching pad
> and stuck it on the wall where he was scratching. Guess what, he now
> scratches everywhere in the house apart from the scratching pad !
>
> Anyone got any suggestions about how to get him to use his scratching post
?

> Thanks
>
> Séan

Hi Séan,