PDA

View Full Version : Re: Honeysuckle toys

PawsForThought
July 9th 03, 05:29 PM
>From: Rita

>Does anyone know how to go about making a honeysuckle toy. I'm trying to
>figure out what they use and put in as filler.

I've never heard of a honeysuckle toy. Can you guy them?

Lauren
________

PawsForThought
July 9th 03, 05:29 PM
>From: Rita

>Does anyone know how to go about making a honeysuckle toy. I'm trying to
>figure out what they use and put in as filler.

I've never heard of a honeysuckle toy. Can you guy them?

Lauren
________

Cathy Friedmann
July 9th 03, 05:47 PM
"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> >From: Rita
>
> >Does anyone know how to go about making a honeysuckle toy. I'm trying to
> >figure out what they use and put in as filler.
>
> I've never heard of a honeysuckle toy. Can you guy them?

I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or so
ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a very
quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part of
the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

> Lauren
> ________
> See my cats: http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
> Raw Diet Info: http://www.holisticat.com/drjletter.html
> http://www.geocities.com/rawfeeders/ForCatsOnly.html
> Declawing Info: http://www.wholecat.com/articles/claws.htm

Cathy Friedmann
July 9th 03, 05:47 PM
"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> >From: Rita
>
> >Does anyone know how to go about making a honeysuckle toy. I'm trying to
> >figure out what they use and put in as filler.
>
> I've never heard of a honeysuckle toy. Can you guy them?

I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or so
ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a very
quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part of
the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

> Lauren
> ________
> See my cats: http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe
> Raw Diet Info: http://www.holisticat.com/drjletter.html
> http://www.geocities.com/rawfeeders/ForCatsOnly.html
> Declawing Info: http://www.wholecat.com/articles/claws.htm

PawsForThought
July 9th 03, 11:35 PM
>From: "Cathy Friedmann"

>I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or so
>ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a very
>quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part of
>the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.
>
>Cathy

Thanks, Cathy. Good idea about the google. I found a few sites that sell
them.

Lauren
________

PawsForThought
July 9th 03, 11:35 PM
>From: "Cathy Friedmann"

>I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or so
>ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a very
>quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part of
>the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.
>
>Cathy

Thanks, Cathy. Good idea about the google. I found a few sites that sell
them.

Lauren
________

Cathy Friedmann
July 10th 03, 01:31 AM
"PawsForThought" > wrote in message
> >From: "Cathy Friedmann"
>
> >I remember a thread where it was discussed here before, maybe 3 years or
so
> >ago. Google and Google Groups searched bring up a bunch of hits. At a
very
> >quick glance - at a couple of the websites - I couldn't tell which part
of
> >the plant (leaves or flowers?) are used, though. Yes, you can buy them.
> >
> >Cathy
>
> Thanks, Cathy. Good idea about the google. I found a few sites that sell
> them.
>
> Lauren

And Laura R. found that it's the wood, not the leaves nor the flowers,
that's used. Except I guess just any old species of honeysuckle that
happens to be growing nearby won't do.