PDA

View Full Version : "leaking" from back end

Mike Copeland
July 11th 03, 03:30 PM
14 yr old female has started to "leak" a little diareha occasionally.
What are some common causes? Is there something I should stop feeding
her? She gets canned fish, chicken and turkey mostly.

thanx
Mike

Karen Chuplis
July 11th 03, 04:06 PM
She needs to see a vet.

Karen

"Mike Copeland" > wrote in message
> 14 yr old female has started to "leak" a little diareha occasionally.
> What are some common causes? Is there something I should stop feeding
> her? She gets canned fish, chicken and turkey mostly.
>
> thanx
> Mike

Karen Chuplis
July 11th 03, 04:06 PM
She needs to see a vet.

Karen

"Mike Copeland" > wrote in message
> 14 yr old female has started to "leak" a little diareha occasionally.
> What are some common causes? Is there something I should stop feeding
> her? She gets canned fish, chicken and turkey mostly.
>
> thanx
> Mike

Cathy Friedmann
July 11th 03, 04:14 PM
It's possible that it's her anal glands - that they've filled up & are
leaking. A vet can check & if they're full, can express them. Otoh,
perhaps it really is diarrhea. In which case, a vet appt. is definitely
advisable.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon