PDA

View Full Version : Re: Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles

Sam Nash
August 18th 03, 02:27 AM
All the "successful business" purrs and prayers we can muster are on the
way, Pam. Scooter insists on adding a drop or two of her magic doggie drool
as well, but promises to keep it outside.
Sam
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

John Biltz
August 18th 03, 02:37 AM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:10:30 -0700, Tanada wrote
(in message >):

> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Good luck. Where are you hoping to put it?

Tanada
August 18th 03, 02:43 AM
John Biltz wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:10:30 -0700, Tanada wrote
> (in message >):
>
> > Hi group,
> >
> > As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> > hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> > of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> > The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> > good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> > always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> > the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> > think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
> >
> > Pam S.
> >
> > PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle
>
> Good luck. Where are you hoping to put it?

Here in Fayetteville. There's a street that has lots of restaurants on
it, that has a vacant restaurant, and we're eyeing it.

Pam S.

Brad Snow
August 18th 03, 03:16 AM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
>hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
>of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
>The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
>good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
>always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
>the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
>think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
>Pam S.
>
>PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Bert will purr, and we'll pray. Where's Merlin's Castle,anyway.

Steve Touchstone
August 18th 03, 03:26 AM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
>hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
>of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
>The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
>good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
>always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
>the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
>think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
>Pam S.
>
>PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

business getting off the ground purrs on the way

Angela Ryan
August 18th 03, 03:29 AM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Purrs, meows and Squawks (from Rufus, the cat-friendly cockatoo).

Goodluck from the two humans!!

Angela

Tanada
August 18th 03, 03:44 AM
Brad Snow wrote:

> Bert will purr, and we'll pray. Where's Merlin's Castle,anyway.

Right now, it's in our dreams, but it will be located in Fayetteville
NC, USA

Tanada
August 18th 03, 03:46 AM
Brad Snow wrote:

> Bert will purr, and we'll pray. Where's Merlin's Castle,anyway.

Thanks. Right now, Merlin's Castle is in our dreams, but it will
eventually be located in Fayetteville, NC, USA.

Pam S.

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
August 18th 03, 04:14 AM
Melisande is all snuggled up and revving her motor for you. Sounds like
the sort of place you contemplate should take off - it's the "trendy",
"fashionable" places that go under nearly as soon as they open. The
friendly, relaxed ones with good food and an informal atmosphere seem to
always manage to keep going - especially once they build up a clientele
of "regulars". Will you be near enough the base so you'll attract some
of the military, or are you moving away from that area?

Tanada wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Sherry
August 18th 03, 04:25 AM
Pam, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. You and Rob would be perfect. I
have also always wished we had a family business of some sort. Good luck and
purrs to you.

Sherry

Lois Reay
August 18th 03, 04:30 AM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Good luck that your dream gets off the ground.
Mega purrs coming from me and my 7 purring machines.

Lois

Victor M. Martinez
August 18th 03, 04:47 AM
Absolutely! I'm sure you guys will do great. I mean, the best thing about
a bar and a cafe is nice people behind the counter. And I can't think of
nicer folks than y'all... :)

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Marina
August 18th 03, 05:15 AM
"Tanada" > wrote

> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.

Many good luck purrs and best vibes for your dream to come true.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Byron & Christine Burel
August 18th 03, 05:30 AM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Absolutely, Pam, you and your family will be in our nightly purrayers --
much love and purrs,
Christine

LOL
August 18th 03, 05:58 AM
Tanada > wrote in message >...
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Major good-luck purrs are on their way - it sounds like a great idea.
Please let us know if there's something we can do, other than keep the
purrs coming.

------
Krista

Takayuki
August 18th 03, 07:56 AM
Tanada > wrote:

>PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

That sounds like such a wonderful dream! Betty is purring that it
comes true.

Pine Cone and Berfert must be jealous that it's not themed after
either of them. You've probably already explained to them that Pine
Cone's ideas were too nautical, and Berfert's ideas were too
inebriated.

Bev
August 18th 03, 11:45 AM
Tanada wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Pam, I do think Merlin's Castle is a beaut name and you have no idea how
much I want you to succeed. You will, of course, good grief we are all
sending so many purrs and love that you will be carried along with them.

Love, scritches, purrs, hugs and 'votes'

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

Caroline S.
August 18th 03, 01:03 PM
Best wishes to you both Pam, on what sounds like a challenging and fun new
(ad)venture. Please keep us posted on your progress!

-Caroline S.

"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

LAL
August 18th 03, 01:24 PM
Best of luck. When you open, you'll have to give directions and hours so
that those of us in eastern NC can perhaps stop by to patronize the
establishment.

Lisa
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

lrulan
August 18th 03, 02:23 PM
Many prayers and purrs coming from us for the success of your future
enterprise.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Ginger-lyn Summer
August 18th 03, 05:32 PM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
>hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
>of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
>The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
>good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
>always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
>the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
>think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
>Pam S.
>
>PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

You got it, Pam. Sounds like a wonderful idea. And Merlyn highly
approves of the name ;-)

Ginger-lyn

dsh-diva
August 18th 03, 06:31 PM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada > wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
>hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
>of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
>The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
>good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
>always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
>the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
>think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
>Pam S.
>
>PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Mega purrs from Baltimore Pam, (which really could use an
establishment like yours) PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurr
Jennie, Xena and Callisto

Tanada
August 18th 03, 06:53 PM
"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

> Absolutely! I'm sure you guys will do great. I mean, the best thing about
> a bar and a cafe is nice people behind the counter. And I can't think of
> nicer folks than y'all... :)

Awww, thanks Victor. You're all so sweet.

Pam S.

Tanada
August 18th 03, 06:56 PM
Takayuki wrote:

> Tanada > wrote:
>
> >PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle
>
> That sounds like such a wonderful dream! Betty is purring that it
> comes true.
>
> Pine Cone and Berfert must be jealous that it's not themed after
> either of them. You've probably already explained to them that Pine
> Cone's ideas were too nautical, and Berfert's ideas were too
> inebriated.

Berfert would probably take himself off the wagon and drink any
profits. Pine Cone not only has his nautical ambitions, but if we used
his name, we'd have to give equal time to all the 200+ catidates out
there.

Pam S. explaining our thinking with the name

Dan & Nancy Mahoney
August 18th 03, 09:16 PM
Tanada wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

That sounds like an EXCELLENT idea! You will certainly get our purrs.

Let us know where you open up, and Nancy and I will definitely plan a
trip out thatta way.

Dan

Shirley
August 18th 03, 09:54 PM
A chorus of purrs to help your dreams come true are on their way from
this side of the pond as are the best wishes of the human slave.

Good luck
--
Shirley
see my cats at

Adrian
August 18th 03, 10:16 PM
Tanada wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a
> solution, of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a
> bar and cafe. The two will be sectioned off from each other and will
> have basically good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to
> it than that, there always is, but we're worried that we won't be
> able to get our dreams off the ground. So please have all your cats
> purr for us, pray for us, and think successful business thoughts and
> light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Major purrs that Merlin's Castle will be a success.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

ann
August 18th 03, 10:23 PM
Purrs on the was from Abby and Cinnamon. Good luck, I hope it works out for
you.
Ann

Tanada wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

bewtifulfreak
August 18th 03, 10:23 PM
Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from glaucoma,
I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's Palsy
in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she got
shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she was
also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from a
tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her neck,
and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her, so
if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}

Hugs to you all,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

polonca12000
August 18th 03, 10:37 PM
Oh, Ann, of course your poor MIL can have all the purrs and best wishes
coming straight at her. Lots of hugs for you, your hubby and your FIL,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? <snip>

Victor M. Martinez
August 18th 03, 10:58 PM
Sending healing purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Sam Nash
August 18th 03, 11:23 PM
"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
> problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from
glaucoma,
> I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's
Palsy
> in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she
got
> shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she
was
> also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from
> tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
> she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
> hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her
neck,
> and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
> bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her,
so
> if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
> white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
> quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
> well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}
>
> Hugs to you all,
> Ann

Poor lady. Our purrs and prayers are with her for relief as quickly as
possible.
Sam

Steve Touchstone
August 19th 03, 12:00 AM
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:23:47 +0100, "bewtifulfreak"
> wrote:

>Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
>problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from glaucoma,
>I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's Palsy
>in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she got
>shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she was
>also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from a
>tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
>she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
>hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her neck,
>and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
>bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her, so
>if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
>white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
>quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
>well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}
>
>Hugs to you all,
>Ann

Wow, what a list of problems. Sure hope and pray that she'll soon be
back on track.

Purrs and prayers that this is indeed the case, and she's feeling
better soon

Tanada
August 19th 03, 12:24 AM
bewtifulfreak wrote:

> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?

Major purrs, healing thoughts and wishes and candle lit for your MIl.
Please keep us updated on her condition.

Thanks,

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Brenda Watkins
August 19th 03, 01:36 AM
"Tanada" > wrote in message
> Hi group,
>
> As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
> hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
> of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
> The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
> good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
> always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
> the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
> think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
> Pam S.
>
> PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

It sounds like a wonderful idea, Pam! We'll be purring for you guys.
Brenda

bewtifulfreak
August 19th 03, 01:39 AM
Tanada wrote:
> bewtifulfreak wrote:
>>
>> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?
>
> Major purrs, healing thoughts and wishes and candle lit for your MIl.
> Please keep us updated on her condition.

Thank you all for the warm wishes. :) I just called the hospital, because
my husband and I were sitting here worrying ourselves to death, and it turns
out that she's stable and comfortable at the moment (other than an
understandable bear of a headache!), walking and talking, so that's at least
reassuring. The doctor is supposed to be seeing her later tonight, or
should I say this morning (1:34am at the moment), and they'll go from there,
with tests and so forth, and I guess that will determine if she needs
surgery or not. I just feel so much better, since it can't be *quite* as
scary as it sounded if she's awake and talking, and still hasn't seen the
doctor (although that kind of concerns me!). We were having horrible
thoughts of brain damage or worse, so we're very relieved. We're going to
see her tomorrow, so hopefully we'll find out more then. Thank you all
again for the positive vibes, they seem to have kicked in already!

Hugs and Scritches,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Brenda Watkins
August 19th 03, 01:43 AM
"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
> problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from
glaucoma,
> I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's
Palsy
> in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she
got
> shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she
was
> also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from
> tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
> she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
> hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her
neck,
> and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
> bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her,
so
> if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
> white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
> quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
> well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}
>
> Hugs to you all,
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

of course! no shortage of purrs in our house!
Brenda

Hazel Az
August 19th 03, 03:50 AM
Purrs and prayers for you mother-in-law. May she regain her health.

Hazel Az

"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message
> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
> problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from
glaucoma,
> I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's
Palsy
> in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she
got
> shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she
was
> also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from
> tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
> she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
> hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her
neck,
> and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
> bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her,
so
> if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
> white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
> quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
> well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}
>
> Hugs to you all,
> Ann
>
> --
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

LOL
August 19th 03, 04:58 AM
"bewtifulfreak" > wrote in message >...
> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
> problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from glaucoma,
> I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's Palsy
> in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she got
> shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she was
> also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from a
> tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
> she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
> hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her neck,
> and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
> bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her, so
> if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
> white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
> quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
> well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}
>
> Hugs to you all,
> Ann

Many, many purrs are on their way. I hope her bad streak has ended!
------
Krista

Marina
August 19th 03, 05:17 AM
"bewtifulfreak" > wrote
> Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?

How terrible for your MIL. Many purrs are heading over for her to recover
soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

SUQKRT
August 19th 03, 12:36 PM
In article >, Tanada >
wrote:

>Hi group,
>
>As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
>hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
>of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
>
>The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
>good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
>always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
>the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
>think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.
>
>Pam S.

Will do Pam, I hope you're very successful.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

Julie Cook
August 19th 03, 03:30 PM
bewtifulfreak wrote:

>Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?

Purrs, prayers, meatloaf meditations and healing thoughts coming your
way for your mother-in-law to be feeling much better very quickly.
Hobbes and the girls also send very gentle headbutts to your mother-in-law.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey