PDA

View Full Version : Re: What is she saying?

Rebecca B
July 16th 03, 03:33 PM
I know our 3 year old cat does this to us, especially in the morning, sort
of a wake up call! Can be a bit startling, but I can think of worse ways to
be woken up.

Becky

Rebecca B
July 16th 03, 03:33 PM
I know our 3 year old cat does this to us, especially in the morning, sort
of a wake up call! Can be a bit startling, but I can think of worse ways to
be woken up.

Becky

*~*SooZy*~*
July 16th 03, 04:40 PM
"Rebecca B" > wrote in message
> I know our 3 year old cat does this to us, especially in the morning, sort
> of a wake up call! Can be a bit startling, but I can think of worse ways
> be woken up.
>
> Becky

Mine too... she is 11 months

--
Luv'n'Stuff
*~*SooZy*~*

*~*SooZy*~*
July 16th 03, 04:40 PM
"Rebecca B" > wrote in message
> I know our 3 year old cat does this to us, especially in the morning, sort
> of a wake up call! Can be a bit startling, but I can think of worse ways
> be woken up.
>
> Becky

Mine too... she is 11 months

--