PDA

View Full Version : Re: Is This Cat Abuse?

July 21st 03, 08:22 PM
rachel polanskis > wrote:

> Back in the 80's I saw a Japanese photo book that had cats dressed up
> in all sorts of costumes, much like real-like Louis Wain characters,
> posed in all sorts of scenes. It was called "Nichibutsu" or something.
>
> I have tried to find it on the Internet, but haven't seen it yet.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned "CAT HIGH- The Yearbook" by
Terry deRoy Gruber. This shows all sorts of cats with pictures
like you see in a yearbook with appropriate comments. Very well
done and guaranteed to send one off in giggles from cover to cover.
Still in print as of five years ago.

ISBN 0-86553-116-1
ISBN 0-312-92085-7 (St.Martin's Press)

Published by Congdon & Weed, Inc. N.Y. N.Y.
Distributed by St. Martin's Press N.Y. N.Y.

Don

July 21st 03, 08:22 PM