PDA

View Full Version : FOLLOW UP #2: He's starving himself...why?

JacktheCat Turkey
July 28th 03, 08:43 AM
Following up on our suspicions, we took Jack back to the vet to address
what we thought was a broken front tooth. The vet confirmed our
suspicion and we have a date for an extraction. Meanwhile Jack seems to
have taken a liking to minced fancy feast turkey. So, he is now eating
and we are relieved. Thanks again to ALL OF YOU for your generous and
helpful posts. This now has become our favorite discussion group.

Jack's parents

Karen Chuplis
July 28th 03, 12:31 PM
in article ,
JacktheCat Turkey at wrote on 7/28/03 2:43 AM:

> Following up on our suspicions, we took Jack back to the vet to address
> what we thought was a broken front tooth. The vet confirmed our
> suspicion and we have a date for an extraction. Meanwhile Jack seems to
> have taken a liking to minced fancy feast turkey. So, he is now eating
> and we are relieved. Thanks again to ALL OF YOU for your generous and
> helpful posts. This now has become our favorite discussion group.
>
> Jack's parents

Glad he is doing better!

Karen Chuplis
July 28th 03, 12:31 PM
in article ,
JacktheCat Turkey at wrote on 7/28/03 2:43 AM:

> Following up on our suspicions, we took Jack back to the vet to address
> what we thought was a broken front tooth. The vet confirmed our
> suspicion and we have a date for an extraction. Meanwhile Jack seems to
> have taken a liking to minced fancy feast turkey. So, he is now eating
> and we are relieved. Thanks again to ALL OF YOU for your generous and
> helpful posts. This now has become our favorite discussion group.
>
> Jack's parents

Glad he is doing better!