PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Buddy - from the drainpipe

Bill
August 4th 03, 07:08 AM
Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.

BillD

http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

Karen Chuplis
August 4th 03, 12:24 PM
in article , Bill at
wrote on 8/4/03 1:08 AM:

> Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
> drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
> written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
> Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.
>
> BillD
>
> http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

What a doll!!! I'm so glad he was rescued. That is just the *best* story.

Karen

Karen Chuplis
August 4th 03, 12:24 PM
in article , Bill at
wrote on 8/4/03 1:08 AM:

> Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
> drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
> written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
> Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.
>
> BillD
>
> http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

What a doll!!! I'm so glad he was rescued. That is just the *best* story.

Karen

Priscilla Ballou
August 4th 03, 05:00 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
> drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
> written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
> Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.
>
> BillD
>
> http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

Oh, isn't he a handsome lad! I'm quite partial to b&w boys. :-)

Priscilla
--
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Priscilla Ballou
August 4th 03, 05:00 PM
In article >,
"Bill" > wrote:

> Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
> drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It was
> written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like it.
> Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.
>
> BillD
>
> http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

Oh, isn't he a handsome lad! I'm quite partial to b&w boys. :-)

Priscilla
--
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
(thanks be to topfive.com)

Cathy Friedmann
August 4th 03, 05:26 PM
That is one *very* cute kitten!

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

"Bill" > wrote in message
> Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued from
> drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month ago. It
was
> written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people here seemed to like
it.
> Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and the original story.
>
> BillD
>
> http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

Cheryl
August 4th 03, 11:25 PM
Bill wrote:
> Some of you may remember I copied a story about a kitten rescued
from
> drainpipe from another newsgroup and posted it here about a month
> ago. It was written by a TV/Book writer/producer. Several people
here
> seemed to like it. Here is a URL with some pictures, an update, and
> the original story.
>
> BillD
>
> http://jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu/~bfrazer1/buddy/

He looks great! I love buddy3 (looks like an open-mouthed smile) and
buddy4 which is an excellent action shot! It must be a fast camera; I
couldn't hope to capture anything like that. Thanks for sharing. :)

Cheryl
August 4th 03, 11:25 PM