PDA

View Full Version : My own personal grooming critic

Dan & Nancy Mahoney
August 18th 03, 08:22 PM
Most weekends I don't bother to shave, since I don't usually go much of
any place where I have to deal with people. Samuel R kitten doesn't seem
to think much of that habit, though.

I like to lie in bed and watch TV some evenings, and Samuel often joins
me. He will frequently lie down on my chest with his face towards mine.
When my mustache is looking a big grubby (as it usually does), he let's
me know that it needs work by occasionally grabbing a few hairs between
his teeth and pulling (ouch!). Hehas recently also started letting me
know when I am need of a shave - he will give me a nip on the point of
my chin (where I usually have the most whiskers appearing).

So now I have Amelia and Tabitha grooming my hair in the morning, and
Samuel making sure my facial hair is properly controlled. I just don't
think I could handle much more assistance with my personal grooming!

Dan

polonca12000
August 18th 03, 10:42 PM
LOL!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Dan & Nancy Mahoney" > wrote in message
> Most weekends I don't bother to shave, since I don't usually go much of
> any place where I have to deal with people. Samuel R kitten doesn't seem
> to think much of that habit, though.
<snip>

Marina
August 19th 03, 03:35 PM
LOL, Dan, sounds like you have quite the barber shop there. ;o)

--
Marina