PDA

View Full Version : Cat Meowing

jack
August 27th 03, 08:06 AM
Ok....give me your opinion.....is my cat spoiled ? She will meow at
the top of her lungs...but when I go and sit beside her then she
stops.....If I leave...then she will sometimes start meowing again
until i return to her side. Does she have me trained ??!! And any
suggestions on how to help her refrain from this ? Maybe a car
tranquilizer ??!!!

Thanks

Ricky
August 27th 03, 05:25 PM
In article >,
says...
> Ok....give me your opinion.....is my cat spoiled ? She will meow at
> the top of her lungs...but when I go and sit beside her then she
> stops.....If I leave...then she will sometimes start meowing again
> until i return to her side. Does she have me trained ??!! And any
> suggestions on how to help her refrain from this ? Maybe a car
> tranquilizer ??!!!
>
> Thanks

Has she always been like this, or is it 'new' behaviour? The reason I
ask is because I had a 7 year old male Siamese who suddenly started
howling like that unless I would sit with him and comfort him. Turned
out he had developed a cavity and had a painful toothache. The vet
removed the tooth and he was fine after.

Ricky

Ricky
August 27th 03, 05:25 PM
In article >,
says...
> Ok....give me your opinion.....is my cat spoiled ? She will meow at
> the top of her lungs...but when I go and sit beside her then she
> stops.....If I leave...then she will sometimes start meowing again
> until i return to her side. Does she have me trained ??!! And any
> suggestions on how to help her refrain from this ? Maybe a car
> tranquilizer ??!!!
>
> Thanks

Has she always been like this, or is it 'new' behaviour? The reason I
ask is because I had a 7 year old male Siamese who suddenly started
howling like that unless I would sit with him and comfort him. Turned
out he had developed a cavity and had a painful toothache. The vet
removed the tooth and he was fine after.

Ricky

Gizmo
August 27th 03, 07:33 PM
See.....I am the one who needs the tranquilizer !!.....I meant to say
CAT transquilizer !!! hehehhe

Thanks to everyone for your advice !!