PDA

View Full Version : paw prints

September 7th 03, 08:06 PM
Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
"dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
my hand. With 12 little feet around here, I'd appreciate advice.
Sarenitee

Bill Crocker
September 7th 03, 11:08 PM
Put Saran wrap over the tables...then rip it off when visitors come! :)

Bill Crocker

> wrote in message
> Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
> problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
> tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
> "dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
> my hand. With 12 little feet around here, I'd appreciate advice.
> Sarenitee

Bill Crocker
September 7th 03, 11:08 PM
Put Saran wrap over the tables...then rip it off when visitors come! :)

Bill Crocker

> wrote in message
> Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
> problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
> tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
> "dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
> my hand. With 12 little feet around here, I'd appreciate advice.
> Sarenitee

William Hamblen
September 8th 03, 12:44 AM
On 2003-09-07, > wrote:

> Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
> problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
> tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
> "dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
> my hand. With 12 little feet around here, I'd appreciate advice.

Tablecloths?

William Hamblen
September 8th 03, 12:44 AM
On 2003-09-07, > wrote:

> Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
> problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
> tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
> "dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
> my hand. With 12 little feet around here, I'd appreciate advice.

Tablecloths?

PawsForThought

>Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
>problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
>tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
>"dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
>my hand.

Have you tried Swheat Scoop?
________

PawsForThought

>Has anyone out there in cat lover land grappled with (and solved) the
>problem of dusty little cat paw prints (from litter) on glass table
>tops? I've tried every type litter I've found so far that is supposedly
>"dust free", but still have a bottle of Windex permanently implanted in
>my hand.

Have you tried Swheat Scoop?
________