PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kitten Pics: Snowball's half-birthday

Emily W
September 30th 03, 04:10 AM

Bob Brenchley.
September 30th 03, 05:20 PM
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:10:37 -0500 (CDT),
(Emily W) wrote:

>--WebTV-Mail-31689-7900

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

(Emily W) wrote:

>--WebTV-Mail-31689-7900

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

Warren O
October 20th 03, 07:27 PM
In article >,
"~*SooZy*~" > wrote:

> "Warren O" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> > > Warren snowball is an entire boy!!!!!!! LOL you will upset that beauty
> > > calling him a her ;-)
> > >

> > Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny how
> > those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.
> >
> > FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's 18-month-old
> > daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!" I
> > thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
> > beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
> > sweetie. So are you."
>
> are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)

I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

Warren

Warren O
October 20th 03, 07:27 PM
In article >,
"~*SooZy*~" > wrote:

> "Warren O" > wrote in message
> > In article >,

> > > Warren snowball is an entire boy!!!!!!! LOL you will upset that beauty
> > > calling him a her ;-)
> > >

> > Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny how
> > those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.
> >
> > FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's 18-month-old
> > daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!" I
> > thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
> > beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
> > sweetie. So are you."
>
> are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)

I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

Warren

October 20th 03, 08:20 PM
Warren O > wrote:

>>> Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny
>>> how those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.
>>>
>>> FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's 18-month-old
>>> daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!" I
>>> thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
>>> beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
>>> sweetie. So are you."
>>
>> are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)
>>
> I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

May I also add that you are pretty cool, too? :)

Joyce

October 20th 03, 08:20 PM
Warren O > wrote:

>>> Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny
>>> how those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.
>>>
>>> FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's 18-month-old
>>> daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!" I
>>> thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
>>> beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
>>> sweetie. So are you."
>>
>> are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)
>>
> I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

May I also add that you are pretty cool, too? :)

Joyce

~*SooZy*~
October 20th 03, 09:38 PM
"Warren O" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "~*SooZy*~" > wrote:
>
> > "Warren O" > wrote in message

> > > Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny
how
> > > those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.
> > >
> > > FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's
18-month-old
> > > daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!"
> > > thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
> > > beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
> > > sweetie. So are you."
> >
> > are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)
> >

> I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)
>
> Warren

LOL

~*SooZy*~
October 20th 03, 09:38 PM
"Warren O" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "~*SooZy*~" > wrote:
>
> > "Warren O" > wrote in message

> > > Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny
how
> > > those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.
> > >
> > > FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's
18-month-old
> > > daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!"
> > > thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
> > > beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
> > > sweetie. So are you."
> >
> > are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)
> >

> I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)
>
> Warren

LOL