PDA

View Full Version : Cat peeing on leather massage chair, please help!

Chris Bender
October 23rd 03, 04:39 PM
I have a male tabby, about 8 years old. Very healthy, been taking him
to the vet and he's in great health as well. Feed him iams every day
and his litterbox is cleaned every day. He has this obsession with one
spot in the apartment, my leather massage chair. I love this cat, he's
my best friend and I am not getting rid of him but I need to get him
to stop going on this chair. The strange part is is that Ive seen him
go in the litter box(peeing and pooping) I need 2 solutions - 1. How
do I get rid of the odor? I've tried lysol, fbreeze and its not
working, then again the fact that he keeps peeing after i clean it im
sure is not helping. 2. How can I keep him from going up there? If you
guys have any solution please let me know, I'm desperate here, thanks
so much - Chris

Iso
October 23rd 03, 04:53 PM
Chris,

You may want to try Feliway. It stopped my cats from urinating on my
leather couches and other areas around my house. I'll post the link below.

http://www.feliway.com/