PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kitty-cat needs a home ASAP!

Bob Brenchley.
November 7th 03, 07:33 PM
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:44:34 -0500, "SKS" >
wrote:

>sarahks at sas.upenn.edu
>

>begin 666 HeldCat.jpg

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

wrote:

>sarahks at sas.upenn.edu
>

>begin 666 HeldCat.jpg

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

SKS
November 17th 03, 11:17 PM
TAKEN

"SKS" > wrote in message
> My sisters have a knack of finding cats. They have, of course, just found
> another one about a month ago. He's only a few months old, black, with a
> white bib, paws, and whiskers (see attached pictures) & is very friendly
> (even I thought he was sweet & I'm not a cat person persay) and very smart
> (great hunter & so young!).
>
> My mother sooo wishes she could keep it, but both she and one of my
sisters
> are allergic, but everyone who's met him thinks he's adorable. He's
already
> been taken in for checkups & the like!
>
> Please forward on or respond to me (Sarah) at the email address below (not
> to the listserve, thanks) if you'd be interested in making room for this
> kitty-cat!
>
> sarahks at sas.upenn.edu

SKS
November 17th 03, 11:17 PM