PDA

View Full Version : Cats will eat human meat !

Shane D. Maudiss
December 1st 03, 08:02 AM
They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
be aware , they may eat me.

Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

Judy
December 2nd 03, 05:49 AM
"Shane D. Maudiss" > wrote in message
m...
> They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
> be aware , they may eat me.
>
> Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

Sounds to me as though you need to get a life. Ever thought about educating
yourself about feline behavior?

Judy
December 2nd 03, 05:49 AM
"Shane D. Maudiss" > wrote in message
m...
> They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
> be aware , they may eat me.
>
> Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

Sounds to me as though you need to get a life. Ever thought about educating
yourself about feline behavior?

December 2nd 03, 10:36 AM
"Judy" > wrote:
>"Shane D. Maudiss" > wrote:
>> They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear
>> that if I don´t be aware , they may eat me.
>>
>> Cats are predators , they are dangerous.
>
>Sounds to me as though you need to get a life. Ever thought
>about educating yourself about feline behavior?

Actually I know that cats will eat human meat. Many years ago
when I played a lot of tennis I used to have dead skin under
my feet. One day I cut some of it off and one of my cats just
came to eat it !

December 2nd 03, 10:36 AM
"Judy" > wrote:
>"Shane D. Maudiss" > wrote:
>> They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear
>> that if I don´t be aware , they may eat me.
>>
>> Cats are predators , they are dangerous.
>
>Sounds to me as though you need to get a life. Ever thought
>about educating yourself about feline behavior?

Actually I know that cats will eat human meat. Many years ago
when I played a lot of tennis I used to have dead skin under
my feet. One day I cut some of it off and one of my cats just
came to eat it !

Linda Terrell
December 2nd 03, 04:12 PM
> Actually I know that cats will eat human meat. Many years ago
> when I played a lot of tennis I used to have dead skin under
> my feet. One day I cut some of it off and one of my cats just
> came to eat it !

Ah but that is not human *meat* just dead skin and
cat probably ate it for the salty taste.

A cat might eat us (if we were laying there dead)
if it was desperate. But meat-eaters rarely ever
eat meat-eaters. We don't taste good.

LT

Linda Terrell
December 2nd 03, 04:12 PM
> Actually I know that cats will eat human meat. Many years ago
> when I played a lot of tennis I used to have dead skin under
> my feet. One day I cut some of it off and one of my cats just
> came to eat it !

Ah but that is not human *meat* just dead skin and
cat probably ate it for the salty taste.

A cat might eat us (if we were laying there dead)
if it was desperate. But meat-eaters rarely ever
eat meat-eaters. We don't taste good.

LT

Hans Schrøder
December 3rd 03, 07:27 AM
"Shane D. Maudiss" > wrote in message
m...
> They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
> be aware , they may eat me.
>
> Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

A cat will never eat a living human being. It's quite the opposite, biting
your toes and fingers is just a sign of affection because you're such a
beloved person.

Cats treat eachother the same way, by scrathing or biting, with no scars
left behind. It's just a game they play with individuals they appreciate, n
matter people, cats or other creatures.

--
Hans

Hans Schrøder
December 3rd 03, 07:27 AM
"Shane D. Maudiss" > wrote in message
m...
> They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
> be aware , they may eat me.
>
> Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

A cat will never eat a living human being. It's quite the opposite, biting
your toes and fingers is just a sign of affection because you're such a
beloved person.

Cats treat eachother the same way, by scrathing or biting, with no scars
left behind. It's just a game they play with individuals they appreciate, n
matter people, cats or other creatures.

--
Hans

m. L. Briggs
December 3rd 03, 07:34 PM
On 30 Nov 2003 23:02:36 -0800, (Shane D.
Maudiss) wrote:

>They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
>be aware , they may eat me.
>
>Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

They are especially fond of "troll" meat.

Maudiss) wrote:

>They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
>be aware , they may eat me.
>
>Cats are predators , they are dangerous.

They are especially fond of "troll" meat.

Bobcat
December 4th 03, 11:15 PM
"m. L. Briggs" > wrote in message
> On 30 Nov 2003 23:02:36 -0800, (Shane D.
> Maudiss) wrote:
>
> >They always bite into my toes and fingers , so I fear that if I don´t
> >be aware , they may eat me.
> >
> >Cats are predators , they are dangerous.
>
> They are especially fond of "troll" meat.

Especially the typing fingers. They think they're a real delicacy. :>)

Bobcat
December 4th 03, 11:15 PM