PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Small crate, excellent condition, newest style $9.99

hallis
December 9th 03, 03:32 PM
We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
$9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

Thank you!

No One But Me
December 9th 03, 08:38 PM
wrong auction

"hallis" > wrote in message
om...
> We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
> newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
> $9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

> Thank you!

No One But Me
December 9th 03, 08:38 PM
wrong auction

"hallis" > wrote in message
om...
> We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
> newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
> $9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

> Thank you!

Judy
December 10th 03, 12:44 AM
"hallis" > wrote in message
om...
> We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
> newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
> $9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

> Thank you!

Not that I'm interested in another crate - thought I'd take a peek.

The link you posted points to:

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE PENDANT

Judy
December 10th 03, 12:44 AM
"hallis" > wrote in message
om...
> We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
> newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
> $9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

> Thank you!

Not that I'm interested in another crate - thought I'd take a peek.

The link you posted points to:

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE PENDANT

Cat Protector
December 10th 03, 02:37 AM
Nice crate. It looks like a Strawberry Shortcake pendant.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"hallis" > wrote in message
om...
> We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
> newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
> $9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

> Thank you!

Cat Protector
December 10th 03, 02:37 AM
Nice crate. It looks like a Strawberry Shortcake pendant.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"hallis" > wrote in message
om...
> We are auctioning a small pet crate in excellent condition. It is the
> newest "aerodynamic" style and is beige and brown. Starting price is
> $9.99. You can view pictures and a detailed description at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11000&item=2677668046

> Thank you!

Cat Protector
December 12th 03, 02:20 AM
Nobody was plugging anything. That is a part of my signature file.