PDA

View Full Version : Our cats

December 25th 03, 04:24 PM

Suzie-Q
December 25th 03, 07:53 PM
wrote:

> Thought I could share my cat webpage with you
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mitchumgirl4/OURCATS.html

Cute cats!

I'm using a very old browser, so the problem could be mine,
but I wanted you to know that there may be an error in your
link to the "Garden Shop Kitties."

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Suzie-Q
December 25th 03, 07:53 PM
wrote:

> Thought I could share my cat webpage with you
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mitchumgirl4/OURCATS.html

Cute cats!

I'm using a very old browser, so the problem could be mine,
but I wanted you to know that there may be an error in your
link to the "Garden Shop Kitties."

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Bob Brenchley.
December 25th 03, 10:30 PM
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:24:10 -0500 (EST), wrote:

>--WebTV-Mail-21159-22306

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

Bob Brenchley.
December 25th 03, 10:30 PM
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 11:24:10 -0500 (EST), wrote:

>--WebTV-Mail-21159-22306

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

December 29th 03, 03:09 PM
Hi Sue. Here is the direct url to the "Garden Shop Kitties" whom we had
adopted for a few weeks at my job in the nursery.

http://www.geocities.com/skeelagirl6/CALIANDCHEETAH.html

P.S. They were both given to really good homes.

:-)
Jane