PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Maine Coons

Bill
February 4th 04, 09:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

As we are getting two MC kittens I was wondering about whether it makes
a difference if they are the same sex. We have pretty much decided on
one male of the horde.

If anyone has an interesting story about their Maine Coons and how they
get along that would be appreciated.

Bill
--
In Memory of Biggles www.1cooperfamily.com

Bill
February 5th 04, 01:51 AM
Thanks kaeli,

It seems that it doesn't really matter so we shall see what happens.

Bill

--

--
In Memory of Biggles www.1cooperfamily.com

GreyTabbyLover
February 7th 04, 07:44 AM
<< As we are getting two MC kittens I was wondering about whether it makes
> a difference if they are the same sex. We have pretty much decided on
> one male of the horde. >>

Heard as long as they are raised together & neutured at the propar age, gender
should be irrelant.

GreyTabbyLover
February 7th 04, 07:44 AM
<< As we are getting two MC kittens I was wondering about whether it makes
> a difference if they are the same sex. We have pretty much decided on
> one male of the horde. >>

Heard as long as they are raised together & neutured at the propar age, gender
should be irrelant.

Bill
February 7th 04, 03:27 PM
Thanks GTL,

I now have a pic. of one of our new kittens on the website. I'm going to
see if I can get more this weekend.

Thanks for the input.

Bill

--