PDA

View Full Version : Great Cat Photos ---

AVP
February 6th 04, 05:51 PM
Hi

I have put links to some photographs that you might be
interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
... HERE
scroll down the page to see him.

Here are the links to the vintage photos ....

Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS

Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage

Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX

Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER

Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE

Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss

Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic

Ted Davis
February 6th 04, 10:24 PM
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP > wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have put links to some photographs that you might be
>interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
>love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
>see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
>.. HERE
>scroll down the page to see him.
>
>Here are the links to the vintage photos ....
>
>Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS
>
>Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage
>
>Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX
>
>Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER
>
>Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE
>
>Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss
>
>Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic

Those are not links. usenet is, except where specifically stated
otherwise, a *plain text* medium. HTML doesn't work on many standard
news reader clients, and serious usenet users don't use web browsers
to read news.

Links have to be placed in the text as URLs - the standard format is
<http://server.domain/directory/filename>

I would have to go to considerable trouble, and possible risk, to
access THE HTML version of your message. HTML has no place in this
text newsgroup - the near complete absence of HTML in the already
posted messages should have indicated that.

T.E.D. )

Ted Davis
February 6th 04, 10:24 PM
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP > wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have put links to some photographs that you might be
>interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
>love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
>see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
>.. HERE
>scroll down the page to see him.
>
>Here are the links to the vintage photos ....
>
>Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS
>
>Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage
>
>Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX
>
>Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER
>
>Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE
>
>Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss
>
>Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic

Those are not links. usenet is, except where specifically stated
otherwise, a *plain text* medium. HTML doesn't work on many standard
news reader clients, and serious usenet users don't use web browsers
to read news.

Links have to be placed in the text as URLs - the standard format is
<http://server.domain/directory/filename>

I would have to go to considerable trouble, and possible risk, to
access THE HTML version of your message. HTML has no place in this
text newsgroup - the near complete absence of HTML in the already
posted messages should have indicated that.

T.E.D. )

Suzie-Q
February 7th 04, 12:05 AM
Ted Davis wrote:

> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP > wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I have put links to some photographs that you might be
> >interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
> >love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
> >see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
> >.. HERE
> >scroll down the page to see him.
> >
> >Here are the links to the vintage photos ....
> >
> >Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS
> >
> >Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage
> >
> >Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX
> >
> >Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER
> >
> >Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE
> >
> >Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss
> >
> >Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic
>
> Those are not links. usenet is, except where specifically stated
> otherwise, a *plain text* medium. HTML doesn't work on many standard
> news reader clients, and serious usenet users don't use web browsers
> to read news.
>
> Links have to be placed in the text as URLs - the standard format is
> <http://server.domain/directory/filename>
>
> I would have to go to considerable trouble, and possible risk, to
> access THE HTML version of your message. HTML has no place in this
> text newsgroup - the near complete absence of HTML in the already
> posted messages should have indicated that.
>
> T.E.D. )
> SPAM filter: Messages to this address *must* contain "T.E.D."
> somewhere in the body or they will be automatically rejected.

And besides, they're all links to eBay items for sale. So the original
post is SPAM.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Suzie-Q
February 7th 04, 12:05 AM
Ted Davis wrote:

> On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP > wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I have put links to some photographs that you might be
> >interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
> >love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
> >see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
> >.. HERE
> >scroll down the page to see him.
> >
> >Here are the links to the vintage photos ....
> >
> >Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS
> >
> >Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage
> >
> >Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX
> >
> >Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER
> >
> >Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE
> >
> >Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss
> >
> >Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic
>
> Those are not links. usenet is, except where specifically stated
> otherwise, a *plain text* medium. HTML doesn't work on many standard
> news reader clients, and serious usenet users don't use web browsers
> to read news.
>
> Links have to be placed in the text as URLs - the standard format is
> <http://server.domain/directory/filename>
>
> I would have to go to considerable trouble, and possible risk, to
> access THE HTML version of your message. HTML has no place in this
> text newsgroup - the near complete absence of HTML in the already
> posted messages should have indicated that.
>
> T.E.D. )
> SPAM filter: Messages to this address *must* contain "T.E.D."
> somewhere in the body or they will be automatically rejected.

And besides, they're all links to eBay items for sale. So the original
post is SPAM.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Bob Brenchley.
February 7th 04, 12:16 PM
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP > wrote:

>--------------4A585ED55B40FB169716ED35

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

Bob Brenchley.
February 7th 04, 12:16 PM